osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
And what resistance?
Rogue and Kitty level-up just like the player. In Rogue's leveling menu, you can level her resistance to you and even level her so she can touch others or steal abilities. I guess this was meant for plan Omega with Professor X but it works now without leveling her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Rogue and Kitty level-up just like the player. In Rogue's leveling menu, you can level her resistance to you and even level her so she can touch others or steal abilities. I guess this was meant for plan Omega with Professor X but it works now without leveling her.
And i've just learnt that there is an actual level up menu!:FuckYea:;)

Impaler

May 18, 2017
can somebody please tell me how to open the console? I’m at a loss as how to get more relationship points with Kitty. I was also wondering if version 0.978a is the most recent one.

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
can somebody please tell me how to open the console? I’m at a loss as how to get more relationship points with Kitty. I was also wondering if version 0.978a is the most recent one.
Open the Renpy folder. Then open the common folder. Look for 00console.rpy open with word pad. Look for config.console=False change to config.console=True Start game and press Shift O to open the console. Check page one for console commands.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How do you make any progress with Emma? Even with all the stats cheated up to 1000, she still says no.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
anyone got a console command to get the key... I cant seem to get the event to trigger

EDIT 1hr later...
FKN HELL... just finished posting this comment and got the event... no key required

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone else can't see all buttons when talking to the girls? They get cut off at the bottom of the game window.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
anyone got a console command to get the key... I cant seem to get the event to trigger

EDIT 1hr later...
FKN HELL... just finished posting this comment and got the event... no key required
What event?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Yes. Enable the console commands, and the commands are as follows:

P_Cash = xx changes the money.

For editing Rogue,
R_Love = xx
R_Lust = xx
R_Inbt = xx
R_Obed = xx

To edit Emma or Kitty, simply use K_ or E_.

Me personally, I enjoyed the grind on this game. It's a fun build-up.

Is there a way to Cheat/alter the girls stamina?

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
when will there be the next update? I want more Emma Frost (I don't like her tits they r 2 huge and the nipples r kinda ugly)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes