Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
waiting
Linking in patreon posts that are locked behind a paywall is generally a poorly received choice as we aren't all patrons here. Can you please copypaste the actual post?

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
Holy shit, I love you guys, thanks for the prompt update-mirroring. For some reason I can't make a patreon acc, otherwise I'd be helping out too. Hopefully the changelog will be here within an hour, too.

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Please, oh please add a blue option to the player character's flesh color options. Green is fun and all...but...um...*whispers* I wanna pretend to be Nightcrawler... :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Mark17

rx_robo

Jan 3, 2018
anyone can help me??
why if i chat with emma the answer is [not in yet] or [not available yet], where all player relationship stats is 1000 (max)??
thx before, sorry if my english is bad~

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
anyone can help me??
why if i chat with emma the answer is [not in yet] or [not available yet], where all player relationship stats is 1000 (max)??
thx before, sorry if my english is bad~
It's not in the game yet. Emma hasn't been updated much as of yet.

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
Seriously, will someone post the changelog or let us know if it's a bugfix update, so I don't have to compare files and then compare code to find out later tonight? Please?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Changelog :

just added a small change that fixes an issue with trying to feel Emma up while making out with her. If you already have version C, you can either redownload it, or just don’t do that until the next build.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes