Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm seem to have downloaded the pc version , but no exe file to be found
As you can imagine, there is an exe file otherwise the thread would be full of notifications. Probably your antivirus blocked it. I'm just guessing.

Reactions: stronkie

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How should we know. Ask the Dev. I'm lookoing forward to see more Emma (waay more Emma) but who knows.. there may be an update soon.. or maybe in autumn. Okay, i'm a bit salty:pensive:

Reactions: Mark17

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
How should we know. Ask the Dev. I'm lookoing forward to see more Emma (waay more Emma) but who knows.. there may be an update soon.. or maybe in autumn. Okay, i'm a bit salty:pensive:
This update took a long while, but there a lot of content in it. Next one should take less... I think.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
OK, here's point, when I played 0.978a, I only catched Emma one time(Just when she touching herself).

And when I updated to 0.978b, I can catch Emma every day(use the same SAVED).

SO, guys, if you still can't catch Emma, maybe just because the wrong Version ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I found it awfully hard to keep love at such low levels as its shown on the screenshot. Being constantly rude with her prevent developing sexual stuff as well and the obedience score stalls too. So to achieve high obedience, much higher love score is require which you can only cut back a little by refusing her offer to become your girlfriend. The pose is right, but now we see it entirelly in POV style. I'd say thats the reason why it isn't there. We now see things in POV style.

Reactions: zazzaro

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you find Emma once you've caught her shlicking in the classroom?
You don't. Everything you can do with her is happening in that classroom for a great while and afterwards you can call her over to your room through phone.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I found it awfully hard to keep love at such low levels as its shown on the screenshot. Being constantly rude with her prevent developing sexual stuff as well and the obedience score stalls too. So to achieve high obedience, much higher love score is require which you can only cut back a little by refusing her offer to become your girlfriend. The pose is right, but now we see it entirelly in POV style. I'd say thats the reason why it isn't there. We now see things in POV style.
Actually, I got to 1000 obedience and 1000 inhibitions with love close to 0.
Rogue is the easiest character in-game, especially if you increase your addiction she will visit you every 2-3 days.
Everytime you see her flirt with her by slapping her ass (-Love, +Obedience) until a certain level, give her the 256 shades and penthouse books and ask for a striptease, BJ or anal every-time she comes in your room and refuse her anything if she refuses you.

TL;DR: be an asshole to her and after a while you have a slave you can anal in the square.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually, I got to 1000 obedience and 1000 inhibitions with love close to 0.
Rogue is the easiest character in-game, especially if you increase your addiction she will visit you every 2-3 days.
Everytime you see her flirt with her by slapping her ass (-Love, +Obedience) until a certain level, give her the 2 shades and penthouse books and ask for a striptease, BJ or anal every-time she comes in your room and refuse her anything if she refuses you.
Sounds really nice. She stopped visiting after 3-4 such approach altogether. Will do another run though with this book gifting approach.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Those books don't matter, it just speeds up the process (+150 to each stat)
Maybe something broke but she never stops visiting me. Especially if you level your addiction and don't level her resistance.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Maybe something broke but she never stops visiting me. Especially if you level your addiction and don't level her resistance.
I'm being new to this game so i'm green (Not my mc's colour though :D) I simply choosed a wrong approach because the slapping thing is doing the trick. Right now i'm trying to figure out what keeps the addiction rating up. Have to meet&slap her daily? And what resistance?

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes