BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Any tips for speedrunning version H?
v0994h seems to dodge/block the part where you could lock yourself in a loop to easily grind stats after interrupting one of the girl when she was masturb in her room

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Any tips for speedrunning version H?
v0994h seems to dodge/block the part where you could lock yourself in a loop to easily grind stats after interrupting one of the girl when she was masturb in her room
Add 15000 to your funds, date whenever, buy whatever you want. You can bone most girls on their arrival date if you get the right occurences anyways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Speaking of, does the dev keep a progress log anywhere that we can see how far along the version is coming? This is one of the games of this type that I still have much interest in lately.
No, he just makes a progress report then goes ghost for 1-2 months at a time. He said August and he's been delivering since Storm dropped so I'd assume it'll be early to mid-August. If not don't blame me man.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'd love to see a game just like this but with the females from avengers earth mightiest heroes. That series was pure waifu material.
It's something that has bugged me for a long while; This game's style is clearly succesful, you take famous chicks many people already know and like, and make a date sim with a little grind, a clothing system and something to spice things up like exhibitionism and corruption. You don't even need to redesing them much if you go by the canon content. People are even capable of paying you considerable amounts of money for a long period of time, wether you deliver content, or not. Yet, Rogue-Like Evolution is one of a kind.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes