Feb 6, 2021
is there a reason why Oni didn't continue to use the art style of X-Men Evolution for every character? I understand that it might be easier to draw or something of the sort - but the characters look off and it's kinda pronounced and eye-catching in the way that immediately distracts me...

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
is there a reason why Oni didn't continue to use the art style of X-Men Evolution for every character? I understand that it might be easier to draw or something of the sort - but the characters look off and it's kinda pronounced and eye-catching in the way that immediately distracts me...
I agree, though problem is many characters aren't in EVOLUTION so you can't really draw then as such

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
agree, i dnt understand why oni didnt draw laura and jean like in cartoon. they are both look great

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
agree, i dnt understand why oni didnt draw laura and jean like in cartoon. they are both look great
Yeah, Laura looks kinda good, but between cartoon Laura and Oni's Laura I prefer the latter.

And about Jean... I think it would be cool if Oni considered adding the option of ordering the girls to let their hair grow (and I don't mean the lower hair), that way we can somewhat replicate the cartoon look of Jean in the game... And the same option can exist for Rogue so that we can replicate her long hair look as well.

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone have pngs of the sprites for this game? I want to make some steam library assets but idk how to extract sprites from the game

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I had an idea to make more money in game. Oni can add a camera to the store that when bought can be used to film interactions with the "ladies" to be sold. You can talk them into it or hide the camera and do it without them knowing. There can be consequences for that if found out. The income form each video can just add on top of current income, say two per girl. Sound like a neat kinky idea or flat shit?

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I had an idea to make more money in game. Oni can add a camera to the store that when bought can be used to film interactions with the "ladies" to be sold. You can talk them into it or hide the camera and do it without them knowing. There can be consequences for that if found out. The income form each video can just add on top of current income, say two per girl. Sound like a neat kinky idea or flat shit?
No thanks, I'm not a cuck. The girls are mine and mine alone.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I think it's a neat idea to quickly reduce inhibition and to become fully fledged exhibitionists. For now you can't have them wear gym or sleepwear out and about, or even prance around in the nude.
The only addition in this direction this update was Emma playing with herself in class while you do stuff to another girl

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I think it's a neat idea to quickly reduce inhibition and to become fully fledged exhibitionists. For now you can't have them wear gym or sleepwear out and about, or even prance around in the nude.
The only addition in this direction this update was Emma playing with herself in class while you do stuff to another girl
Have you actually played the game?

889352_proooof.png

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes