Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Boomer and Jubilee are basically the same character anyway. Both bubblegum chewin' mallrats that make explosions.

Mar 18, 2018
Boomer and Jubilee are basically the same character anyway. Both bubblegum chewin' mallrats that make explosions.
Boom-Boom makes timed explosives, Jubilee makes colorful fireworks that are not particularly powerful.

691884-jubilee09.jpg

If we're just talking about what we'd like added to the game, i'd personally like more outfit options. Some more from the show maybe, like bayville siren costumes for Rogue, Kitty & Jean, everyones uniform, and the costumes from the epilogue.

tumblr_pfnkpgkvcQ1wqvnzco8_250.gif tumblr_o1r02zkB1t1u64coeo7_250.gif

Unfortunately, new outfits will always lose out to new girls, so I doubt we'll see any of that.

Sep 21, 2020
Boom Boom or Jubilee would be fun, but if I were a betting man I'd put money on Scarlet Witch. I think WandaVision helped give her a boost in popularity, so it's easier to image lots of votes going her way as opposed to Polaris.

...also I demand Cassandra Nova be added as an option. I'd rather have her as a joke character than Gwenpool.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Honestly, not knowing much of the Marvel universe, if I could vote I'd go with that Jubilee chick you all keep talking about; this game needs some asian pootang.
Also, that Magik blondie looks pretty nice too, one more small tiddie waifu would be great.
I don't remember Ily being particularly small. Jubilee is usually depicted as having smaller tits than Kitty though. IDK if Oni renders her like that. I know patrion gets upset when a girl has less than a B cup

Boom boom is actually earnest. Jubilee is basically pretending to be the person boom boom actually is

Sep 21, 2020
Wasn't boom boom made cos Jubilee got stolen by marvel or some such?
Kind of/ sort of, yeah. If I remember correctly, Boom Boom was made first, and the writer for X-Men wanted to use her for his book. However, she was in X-Factor/X-Force at the time, so instead he created a new character: Jubilee.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Boom Boom was made first. Boom Boom was made in 1985 during secret war. If I remember correctly what happened was Claremont was mostly in control of all the books on the Xmen line at the time, but since he had so many books they gave some of them to his editors to write. So new mutants wasn't as popular (but he liked doing it because he could write whatever) so they gave it to Walt Simonson's wife and after Inferno they changed the roster's around so all the kids who were hanging with Xfactor (the OG 5 Xmen) went to the New Mutants. So since Claremont was annoyed he wouldn't be writing Boom Boom anymore he created Jubilee to be nearly the same character. The biggest difference is that Jubilee is younger and kind of a pussy/poser compared to Boom boom. Like a lot of Jubilee's antics are her putting on an act to try to seem tougher than she is, where as Boom boom isn't putting on an act.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Some time after meeting Jean, you should get a message when you return to your room about hearing noises and that you should ask Emma about them. When you go to class after getting that message, Emma tells you that it's the ghost in the attic, which opens the attic as a location from the campus square. Go to the attic, and you'll meet Ororo
She should show up automatically a bit after you meet Jean
That's the problem, I remember that, but I'm never meeting Jean.
I know you have to meet her in the shower after meeting Laura. But she never shows up, no matter the time of day.
So I assumed the way you meet Storm was changed in an update, but its seems like its just bugged?

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dude she only appears day nine in the showers. No clue how you haven't run into her yet, if you got the latest version she should appear

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That's the problem, I remember that, but I'm never meeting Jean.
I know you have to meet her in the shower after meeting Laura. But she never shows up, no matter the time of day.
So I assumed the way you meet Storm was changed in an update, but its seems like its just bugged?
You're probably suffering from what we experts know as "bugs". Whats the version of the game you're playing in? I'm with the last one and have found no trouble at all.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
You're probably suffering from what we experts know as "bugs". Whats the version of the game you're playing in? I'm with the last one and have found no trouble at all.
.994h
Started a new save so lets see if its save specific.

*Edit* Works on new save file *Edit*

Last edited:

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Actually, Boom-Boom's existence in Marvel comics pre-dates Jubilee's first appearance by roughly 3 1/2 years. (Secret Wars II #5, Nov. '85 vs. Uncanny XMen #244, May '89) so if anything, Jubilee is an Asian Boom-Boom knockoff with shittier powers :)

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I don't remember Ily being particularly small. Jubilee is usually depicted as having smaller tits than Kitty though. IDK if Oni renders her like that. I know patrion gets upset when a girl has less than a B cup
Hell, I've seen people on this site freak out about small breasted but otherwise obviously mature characters thinking that they violate Rule 7.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
I wouldn't mind Jubilee, and while not really Asian, Psylocke would be a great addition (as long as she's in her Asian body).

But if we really need more Asian X-Men characters, why not Armor:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinda looks like Hinata from Naruto too, and that's just fine with me.

Or Surge:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, would need a bit of work to change their artstyle. But even if they might not as well known as most other X-Men, you gotta agree that they can scratch that Asian itch that people sometimes have.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Now I know about the complaints about girls popping in. Holy fuck. Like girls, I get that you are interested in your future daddy, but come on now...

Feb 6, 2021
is there a reason why Oni didn't continue to use the art style of X-Men Evolution for every character? I understand that it might be easier to draw or something of the sort - but the characters look off and it's kinda pronounced and eye-catching in the way that immediately distracts me...

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
is there a reason why Oni didn't continue to use the art style of X-Men Evolution for every character? I understand that it might be easier to draw or something of the sort - but the characters look off and it's kinda pronounced and eye-catching in the way that immediately distracts me...
I agree, though problem is many characters aren't in EVOLUTION so you can't really draw then as such

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes