Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Am I the only one getting harassed in this version?

Each time I'm doing bounga bounga with one of the girls, there's one girl busting in the room. Even when I lock the room they find a way to enter the room. I'm not against threesome but sometimes It's too much.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Am I the only one getting harassed in this version?

Each time I'm doing bounga bounga with one of the girls, there's one girl busting in the room. Even when I lock the room they find a way to enter the room. I'm not against threesome but sometimes It's too much.
That's a known bug with .994h

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Seeing the images of these characters... What archetypes do you all think each girl in the game fits in? By archetypes I mean the Childhood friend/Girl next door, the slut, the seductress, the party girl... So on and so forth.

I ask this because, when I saw the blonde with the sword (whoever she is) made me think of knights, and then I thought about how cool it would be to have a puritan character, a character whose inhibitions start at 0 and stay at 0 (or simply go up incredibly slow) until you either get to love 1000 or obedience 1000, and obviously the way to get her to open up is by the addiction stat. Basically, an inverse Jean Grey.

Is there any such X-Men character that could fit in this model? Would any of you be interested in such a character?
using that archetype, they missed the mark with jean, she should've been the nerdy introvert instead.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Seeing the images of these characters... What archetypes do you all think each girl in the game fits in? By archetypes I mean the Childhood friend/Girl next door, the slut, the seductress, the party girl... So on and so forth.

I ask this because, when I saw the blonde with the sword (whoever she is) made me think of knights, and then I thought about how cool it would be to have a puritan character, a character whose inhibitions start at 0 and stay at 0 (or simply go up incredibly slow) until you either get to love 1000 or obedience 1000, and obviously the way to get her to open up is by the addiction stat. Basically, an inverse Jean Grey.

Is there any such X-Men character that could fit in this model? Would any of you be interested in such a character?
magik could fit that i guess (thats the blonde girl with the sword) another one could be wanda to keep her powers in check haha

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Oni hates Jean with a fiery passion, so we got a very unique take on her.
Very ugly tho. Not fitting of the game tbh. I understand the hate, but at least make her fuckable and not an ugly dick that feels like nothing more than a waste of dev time. I dont see it as a valid excuse to make an ugly model xD

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

magik could fit that i guess (thats the blonde girl with the sword) another one could be wanda to keep her powers in check haha
Illy isn't really the type to have high inhibition or be a puritan.

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
Is there a trick to Jean? I can't get her to do much more then make out with me. Her love barely moves. (Also does she have a full sex scene? I know Storm doesn't)

Also I know it is a lot of work to add new characters and thank you to the creator for all they've done so far. Psylocke would an awesome add on in the future.

Reactions: Ssato243

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a trick to Jean? I can't get her to do much more then make out with me. Her love barely moves. (Also does she have a full sex scene? I know Storm doesn't)

Also I know it is a lot of work to add new characters and thank you to the creator for all they've done so far. Psylocke would an awesome add on in the future.
For Jean you have to raise obedience first and then the love points will raise.

If you focus on the love points, It will take you too much time

Reactions: HellMonkey

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
In the last one when Storm was added we had Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Jubilee, Lorna and Scarlet Witch (If I remember correctly), so I wonder who the next girl added to the poll will be... I just hope for a girl that had the same effect Jean and Storm had, of uniting a good chunk of the votes against the Gwenpool fanbase...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes