DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
So Thirst is the variable that dictates if the girls "hangout" with each other.
How are you supposed to increase it in-game?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So Thirst is the variable that dictates if the girls "hangout" with each other.
How are you supposed to increase it in-game?
Add them to party, study or use the danger room. Have them sleep together with you, and go on dates too. It should work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I would be happy to sacrifice new artwork renders for a stable release so I can update the multi-mod. Folks keep asking me to update it from 994f to 994h but man, it's chock-full of bugs. I've some more features in the works and will drop teaser pics once they are fleshed out and polished. Regards.

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
I haven't looked at this thread in a while. It's been two years and we still don't have a new "stable" release. I have a great fondness for this game, but I can't fathom the 5,076 patrons collectively giving Oni $7,323 per month who still somehow think this is an acceptable update schedule.

juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
Someone knows how to fix this eeror appears to me when I want to take off his pants with aon mod

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 2249, in script call
    call WardrobeEditor(Chr)
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1951, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1971, in <module>
    "Boots" if Girl == EmmaX:
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 2249, in script call
    call WardrobeEditor(Chr)
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1951, in script
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1971, in <module>
    "Boots" if Girl == EmmaX:
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.994g

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
I haven't looked at this thread in a while. It's been two years and we still don't have a new "stable" release. I have a great fondness for this game, but I can't fathom the 5,076 patrons collectively giving Oni $7,323 per month who still somehow think this is an acceptable update schedule.
well i mean it becomes stable after a while... its more like bughunting for patreon users only we get it for free

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I do tons of error & bug reports and have even taken reports posted in here as sometimes I don't play specific builds or play prior press releases.
Oni does this because the Patreon model isn't a big boss breathing down his neck to get it out as quickly as possible, some people may dislike it but I think that's how tons of things get/got made in the first place.
However Oni does only ask for $1.00 to gain access to the game & even vote. This is why I don't bitch much about it myself but he is slow and whatnot. He's been putting down tons of effort to get out the new poses for girls on top of trying to get Storm actually boneable so he leaves versions h-g+ when there's still tons of shit broken and wrong with it.
TLDR -- Oni takes forever, asks for next to nothing for access to the game itself & I'd suggest getting the "stable" update after a month of him releasing a new version.

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
I'm having trouble with Jean. Nothing I do seems to get her to like me and the few things I find that can get her to only do a very minimal amount

• Hey there
Reactions: Semondemon

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I'm having trouble with Jean. Nothing I do seems to get her to like me and the few things I find that can get her to only do a very minimal amount
As said already, it takes time. Keep at it. There will be a point where she will begin to positively respond to getting physical and then it's smooth sailing from there.

what to do for jean and another girl to sleep in the same bed when i go to sleep
Everybody hates Jean.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Here x-men girls from Marvel Puzzle Quest game (yea i just get bored on my work:LOL:)
Seeing the images of these characters... What archetypes do you all think each girl in the game fits in? By archetypes I mean the Childhood friend/Girl next door, the slut, the seductress, the party girl... So on and so forth.

I ask this because, when I saw the blonde with the sword (whoever she is) made me think of knights, and then I thought about how cool it would be to have a puritan character, a character whose inhibitions start at 0 and stay at 0 (or simply go up incredibly slow) until you either get to love 1000 or obedience 1000, and obviously the way to get her to open up is by the addiction stat. Basically, an inverse Jean Grey.

Is there any such X-Men character that could fit in this model? Would any of you be interested in such a character?

Reactions: borttt

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
I tried to download the .994h update, but my computer thinks it's a Trojan virus. Any way to fix this bug or is there genuinely a virus in this release?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes