Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"This one should fix some bugs, but might cause some new ones"
it is will always be like this? i don't want to support game which will be forever "in development"

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
it is will always be like this? i don't want to support game which will be forever "in development"
it's always been like this. Oni intends to add this & that but new girls until people get bored. Since it's his daytime job and people haven't gotten sick of it as he does do some decent updates I doubt Oni will stop anytime soon. I could see this going into 2025 lol.

iugvihgciutc

Jul 12, 2021
bug report: banishment of storm doesnt work
if development ends then the patrion bucks dry up and oni would have to get a real job. "semi-abandoned forever development" is the future of any industry for which patrion is feasible.

Reactions: Semondemon

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
bug report: banishment of storm doesnt work

if development ends then the patrion bucks dry up and oni would have to get a real job. "semi-abandoned forever development" is the future of any industry for which patrion is feasible.
lets hope this is not the case

Reactions: Semondemon

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Pretty much. Putting aside what Semondemon said, Oni freaking sucks at coding. One of the reasons the guys making the mod have had such slow proggress is because they've been trying to untangle the absolute MESS Oni's made of the game's code.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Folks, there is no need to clog the thread about what character you want to see or when you want an update. Oni is slow. He has been for years. That will likely never change. He will probably milk the game as an income source for another few years at least before being done with it and even then it won't be too different than what we have now. Whenever an android port is done, someone will post it here. There is no walkthrough, just play the game and be done in 30 mins. Whenever Oni posts an update, someone will post it here. When he wants to add a new character, you can go join his Patreon and vote for who you want; until then just wait and see.

Mokochii

May 31, 2021
Folks, there is no need to clog the thread about what character you want to see or when you want an update. Oni is slow. He has been for years. That will likely never change. He will probably milk the game as an income source for another few years at least before being done with it and even then it won't be too different than what we have now. Whenever an android port is done, someone will post it here. There is no walkthrough, just play the game and be done in 30 mins. Whenever Oni posts an update, someone will post it here. When he wants to add a new character, you can go join his Patreon and vote for who you want; until then just wait and see.
The only hope for this game is the reborn of the expanded mod

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes