Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Will there be any additions to gameplay or will it be more girls and positions for the future?
Of course. As for new girls well know later this year, mechanics Oni takes ideas but never implements them and adds his own whenever he feels like it. The ones I gave are good but he added a crap ass way to get more money instead.

Reactions: Kuso1249

juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone know how I solve this error?

[code
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 2249, in script call
call WardrobeEditor(Chr)
File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1951, in script
menu:
File "game/script Girls.rpy", line 1971, in <module>
"Boots" if Girl == EmmaX:
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call WardrobeEditor(Chr)
menu:
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.994g
[/code]

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yo, a bit late to the debate, but imma say something dumb: all the girls in this game are waifus. For real, it's like all of them represent a character that certain people might like more or less depending on themselves rather than the girls. Save for Jean, she's built like a bitch. But, anyway, I'd say that the relationship you make with Kitty is the most realistic one.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yo, a bit late to the debate, but imma say something dumb: all the girls in this game are waifus. For real, it's like all of them represent a character that certain people might like more or less depending on themselves rather than the girls. Save for Jean, she's built like a bitch. But, anyway, I'd say that the relationship you make with Kitty is the most realistic one.
Yes all the girls are great. Shame Oni hasn't expanded their personalities some more, wish we had more things to do with them and such but maybe four versions from now he'll add more romance stuff

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I downloaded the latest version of the game and still see my previous saves in the load menu.I haven't tried loading any of my previous saves since ppl here told me previous saves are incompatible. Should I first delete my previous saves from AppData before starting a new game or should I just delete the game and save data then redownload the whole thing? Which is better to avoid all bugs/problems created because of previous saves?Thanks.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I downloaded the latest version of the game and still see my previous saves in the load menu.I haven't tried loading any of my previous saves since ppl here told me previous saves are incompatible. Should I first delete my previous saves from AppData before starting a new game or should I just delete the game and save data then redownload the whole thing? Which is better to avoid all bugs/problems created because of previous saves?Thanks.
Just ignore the old saves. You can save over them without issue or you can mouse over them in the save menu and hit the DEL key if you want to get rid of them.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yes all the girls are great. Shame Oni hasn't expanded their personalities some more, wish we had more things to do with them and such but maybe four versions from now he'll add more romance stuff
It's weird that not many people have tried to pick this up and create expanded mods, right? There is the actual expanded mod, but it's abandoned in a billion versions prior to this one (tbh, although I like the mod more than the vanilla game, having Jean and Storm makes it better for me). I remember that Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer had a few mods, so I hope this one will get some OGs to step up and enlighten us non-programmers.

Reactions: Medic4 and Ssato243

foreman49

Feb 10, 2019
Man I shouldn't have updated to the newest version, doesn't matter if I lock the door or not, I keep getting invaded when I'm with a girl in any room, mine or theirs. I play these games like in real life, going virgin all the way and never having sex, so I just kiss them forever, and when I was kissing Rogue. Laura, Emma, Kitty (4 times) and Storm showed up and left disgusted.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man I shouldn't have updated to the newest version, doesn't matter if I lock the door or not, I keep getting invaded when I'm with a girl in any room, mine or theirs. I play these games like in real life, going virgin all the way and never having sex, so I just kiss them forever, and when I was kissing Rogue. Laura, Emma, Kitty (4 times) and Storm showed up and left disgusted.
The same way it goes in real life I guess XD

Reactions: Ssato243

juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone know how I solve this error?

[code
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call WardrobeEditor(Chr)
menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call WardrobeEditor(Chr)
menu:
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Orange_Trainer_1.1-pc\Rogue-Like-0.994g-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.994g
[/code]

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes