Dec 17, 2020
This version is borderline unplayable because of the new interruption feature.

If you're messing around with someone, you will be interrupted by other girls multiple times, sometimes anywhere from 5 to 10 visits. This leads to a glitch where, if the second girl decides to stick around and watch, the "keep going" button stops working, until you switch to the second girl, then back to the first. But doing this can scare off the first girl if they don't want to be seen. Or the first girl you are with may run away the moment someone breaks in. Or one of them will get mad at you, or both. Locking the door doesn't seem to do anything but someone will eventually unlock it some how.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
This version is borderline unplayable because of the new interruption feature.

If you're messing around with someone, you will be interrupted by other girls multiple times, sometimes anywhere from 5 to 10 visits. This leads to a glitch where, if the second girl decides to stick around and watch, the "keep going" button stops working, until you switch to the second girl, then back to the first. But doing this can scare off the first girl if they don't want to be seen. Or the first girl you are with may run away the moment someone breaks in. Or one of them will get mad at you, or both. Locking the door doesn't seem to do anything but someone will eventually unlock it some how.
damn that's sounds annoying, good thing I didn't updated it, dodged a bullet.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Oh thank god. Yeah I noticed that part.

If those are the changes then I'm glad
its funny, i think its a missed opportunity, imagine if instead of just taking it out, you did get other "rehash" scenes, but as extras with low chance. maybe during a blowjob for example, she could quickly change to a reused one for a loop before going back.

that would actually add alot to replayability of those scenes in my opinion.

of course, it would add alot of complexity that i doubt oni could pull off flawlessly, but it would be a nice thing.

on the same note, it would be nice if, again using blowjob as an example, it went from blow to ball liking+hj then back to blow then licking the tip when you tell her to do on her own.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
damn that's sounds annoying, good thing I didn't updated it, dodged a bullet.
It leads to some hilarious shenanigans actually like when I first did Emma's event kitty appeared and Emma bolted essentially resetting the occurrence then kitty came back in two more times alongside rogue I was too busy laughing over it.

Reactions: jujuman101

daniel_horns

Aug 26, 2018
Hey i know that this is kind of an old talk, i've been playing this game since it was just rogue but i never understood something so here im askin. How do you change the make out scene? Like theres one where they just kinda kiss you but theres another where the full blown get them tongue deep and nasty. I kinda just make out with them until it happends but it would be really nice if you guys give me a heads up of how the fuck its unlocked

Reactions: Ssato243

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Hey i know that this is kind of an old talk, i've been playing this game since it was just rogue but i never understood something so here im askin. How do you change the make out scene? Like theres one where they just kinda kiss you but theres another where the full blown get them tongue deep and nasty. I kinda just make out with them until it happends but it would be really nice if you guys give me a heads up of how the fuck its unlocked
if I understand question correctly, you need to get girl cravings above 50-60 precent, that get you different making out scene

Reactions: daniel_horns

jugulator

May 6, 2017
What's the "variable" that dictates how often girls pop up while you're busy with another. Because sometimes i just want a lil 1 on 1 you know and in the latest build other girls pop up way too often

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
What's the "variable" that dictates how often girls pop up while you're busy with another. Because sometimes i just want a lil 1 on 1 you know and in the latest build other girls pop up way too often
I think it's the Thirst variable (e.g.: EmmaX.Thirst). Goes from 0 to 100, it also affects your conversation(s) with the girl (if you Talk to her she may do something)

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I mean it kinda makes sense. I'm sure it's not that hard for Emma or Jean to turn the lock with telekinesis. Kitty can phase through things and Laura... If a diamond-tipped drill can open a safe, adamantium claws can open a regular ass bedroom lock.
but that doesn't explain Rogue

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes