Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
nah dude you guys suck Rogue = Kitty; Because Big tiddy goth girl on a pedastal none can touch, Kitty is a valley girl & I got a thing for those - Laura > Emma > Jean.
While I love red heads Jean's sex pose is copy pasted & bad, Emma's low because she looks like Kitty during sex and that's not okay. Laura's design is from the comics and a huge zing for me plus abs. Storm isn't here because while she isn't done and I ain't gonna rate till we can put the big bone in her ass.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
lol to me there is a three waifu emma=rouge=storm that's all for now could you please e stop fighting

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well not much else to talk about new update ain't until August at best and regulars only have so much to complain about.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
So far the only safe place where I was able to finish scenes without interruptions/break-ins in this update is the danger room at nighttime.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Hm, seems to be a bug at work here, I'm at the pool in a saturday morning with Emma and Rogue (already did the Xavier thing with both) and when I asked for a blowjob from Emma, she said no and asked if a handjob would suffice, then I asked for a boobjob, she said no again but then offered to do a blowjob.... Wat? xD

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes