Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Folks, there is no need to clog the thread about what character you want to see or when you want an update. Oni is slow. He has been for years. That will likely never change. He will probably milk the game as an income source for another few years at least before being done with it and even then it won't be too different than what we have now. Whenever an android port is done, someone will post it here. There is no walkthrough, just play the game and be done in 30 mins. Whenever Oni posts an update, someone will post it here. When he wants to add a new character, you can go join his Patreon and vote for who you want; until then just wait and see.
Stop it with the logic

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Let's discuss tits and asses. While I love both the slender frame of a character like Kitty and Jean, with smaller breasts and asses, I also enjoy the more curvy frame of a character like Emma and Storm, with larger breasts and larger asses. If I had to choose one or the other though, I would definitely go with the more slender body type of Kitty and Jean. Those toned bodies are too sexy. While the smaller breasts would leave less to play with, they would fit better in your hand and allow for more flexibility when it comes to kneading the soft flesh in your hands. As for the ass, the more toned ass would be more muscle-ly feeling in your hand, as opposed to the more fatty feel of Emma's or Storm's. I think this would be more fun to play with. But you also have characters such as Rogue, which is a mix of the two. Rogue would be very fun to touch and feel, due to having the best of both types.

In conclusion, I like titties and asses. Thank you for attending my TED talk.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The t n’ a of the teachers is great, and the girls have tight as fuck bods too (except Laura she’s just meh) but the real shit is why is Emma frontal sex view the weirdest shit ever? Like who picked that pose?
er.. Oni did. It's a fairly femdom inspired pose to be fair. The biggest issue & it's been pointed out before is her head looks like Kitty not Emma because Oni kinda did put Kitty's head in over Emma's for her blowjob, titjob & sex poses.
We'll see what Oni does with 0.995 but who knows when that'll come out it could be September for all we know.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Damm honstely the vanilla game dosent look good it hurts for me to say it becose I love the game

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
I really like that the girls chase you in this, it's so tiring to always be the chaser. They will visit you, ask you for affection, ask to be in a relationship, ask for sex etc. I mean sure, it's basically because they're being drugged but still it feels nicer than most games where the girls don't want anything to do with you and certainly don't seek you out.

The only other game i can think of where the girls are this assertive without being some BF monstergirl game is probably artificial academy 2 by tweaking the girls and making your character a rainbow card. The girls there will act like heatseeking missiles when you're roaming around, they will physically fight each other, fuck, they will straight up murder a bitch.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay, so Oni put this out, new update may be mid-August woo:

Ok, quick status update. I've been working away mostly at the new artwork. I have Emma's new pose mostly functioning in the game, still need to do a little more on that one but it seems to work well and the clothes and face are all in. I have Storm's new pose mostly functioning, but still a lot of details to work out. The basic animations are in, but I need to finish all her clothing options. Looking pretty cool so far though.
Ok, quick status update. I've been working away mostly at the new artwork. I have Emma's new pose mostly functioning in the game, still need to do a little more on that one but it seems to work well and the clothes and face are all in. I have Storm's new pose mostly functioning, but still a lot of details to work out. The basic animations are in, but I need to finish all her clothing options. Looking pretty cool so far though.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes