ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
In the last one when Storm was added we had Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Jubilee, Lorna and Scarlet Witch (If I remember correctly), so I wonder who the next girl added to the poll will be... I just hope for a girl that had the same effect Jean and Storm had, of uniting a good chunk of the votes against the Gwenpool fanbase...

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Can someone tell me how to unlock/meet Ororo?
Some time after meeting Jean, you should get a message when you return to your room about hearing noises and that you should ask Emma about them. When you go to class after getting that message, Emma tells you that it's the ghost in the attic, which opens the attic as a location from the campus square. Go to the attic, and you'll meet Ororo

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
What is the latest stable release? The newest one seems to have a lot of issues, in particular in regards to the other girls barging in and bugging up the UI during a scene, even when the door is locked

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I agree that jubilee as asian representative would be good. BUT, Wanda, taking the look of Elizabeth Olsen, would be awesome

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
guys little question - where i can ask about something? i wanna find original video, but i have only screenshot from my mobile phone

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
Hey, I know Oni is still "working" on the final touches for Storm, but is there any clue about the next girl?
Jubillee was the highest after Gwenpool. It depends how the votes that have left Storm will shift and if Oni still indends to add Miss. Meme slowly over time or if he's gong to put her in pool again (that pun was not intended).

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes