Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
is just one of many parasite words, I'm sure you have few words in your dictionary that prop up every few words. Doesn't really make person dumb one tbh.
Not because it's a parasite word, but because when dumb people struggle to construct sentences properly they use word "like" to tie together words and speech constructions that don't make sense otherwise.

Bimbos are the most common example of those in media.

Reactions: leathermax
Mar 18, 2018

I always thought that kitty's 'like' thing was handled well in the show. It doesn't come off as her being vapid and shallow like the valley archetype ( ) and instead it just feels like a natural quirk of her speech. I think it's a good quirk delivered well, overall.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
just decent writing with good voice actors really but like I said the valley girl thing is kinda gone, as are goth girls and Oni capitilized on the second best Rogue design, probably the best Kitty design so there's that.
I do like goths & the goth Rogue but it can't compete with the early 90's crazy energy rogue, I mean that wild 80's hair, tight jumpsuit and accent all in one are a dangerous combo.

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
Sounds like you problem. Black background usually present right untill you leave your room.
So no one else is having this problem?

When is the black background supposed to disappear?

I deleted my old game and downloaded the latest version, but should I try redownloding the game?

I just started a new game and these black backgrounds are annoying... I thought a simple rendering glitch like this would have been fixed by now considering how long this has been around for.

I think I've had this problem starting around when Laura was first introduced to the game?

I had hope that it would have been fixed by now, but I'm still having this same issue.

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
So no one else is having this problem?

When is the black background supposed to disappear?

I deleted my old game and downloaded the latest version, but should I try redownloding the game?

I just started a new game and these black backgrounds are annoying... I thought a simple rendering glitch like this would have been fixed by now considering how long this has been around for.

I think I've had this problem starting around when Laura was first introduced to the game?

I had hope that it would have been fixed by now, but I'm still having this same issue.
Nevermind, I went to the main menu, started a new game, and immediately left my room after sleeping and now all the backgrounds seem to be rendering just fine.

I have no idea why the backgrounds were blacked out...

But it's like complaining about it somehow made the problem disappear...

I feel like a kid that complained to their parents that their stomach hurt when they woke up in the morning, and that they felt sick, and then when their parents take them to see the doctor, they suddenly stop feeling sick right before the doctor walks in.

Just to prove I'm not making this up, here is a screenshot of my glitched save,

And the second one is a screenshot of it suddenly starting to work after I complained about it.

• Haha
Reactions: thedevilyouknow

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know, the over usage of "like" sounds too preppy and dumb. It's similar to the somewhat recent trend of using "literally" in a forced, excesive and outright wrong way, which is something you can very often relate to dumb, preppy wannabe intellectuals who don't know how to properly speak. Not saying Kitty is that way, tho, she is almost made like that on purpose just to show that she is nice and smart and stuff.

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
Is there any way to access the console on the android version? I know the cheat enabled version exists, but being able to see the massage chart and to append the keys would be nice. Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes