Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
The game began to freeze during the scenes .. What could be the reason, I don't understand?
No, the PC is not weak, 16GB of memory .. Cyberpunk does not freeze, but this one ..
Installed Sancho mod, could this be the reason, or is the problem in the game itself?
:(
Probably the mod

Reactions: Vindaria

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
The game began to freeze during the scenes .. What could be the reason, I don't understand?
No, the PC is not weak, 16GB of memory .. Cyberpunk does not freeze, but this one ..
Installed Sancho mod, could this be the reason, or is the problem in the game itself?
:(
It's could be if you have more than 100 saves ren.py starting crushing after that

Reactions: Vindaria and Xem

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay Oni posted an update but he was also stating some things to newcomers.
What we care about Emma's doggy, he edited some stuff and clothes should properly appear on her. Storm has her sex pose, some edits to her other poses and her foot job of course.
As well some edits and changes, the girls storming in should be changed, feet display is also going to occur now too so edits are being made to current girls poses and Emma's voted edit to her BJ face will be as press releases come out.

Lastly I'll post the update when it comes out as Oni only posted patch notes for 0.995 to tell newcomers that the first few releases will be broken.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Play as a mage
Ironically I started the last build I hadn't done which was str/int and the ar you have is insane.
However pyromancy is far more reliable due to being really fast and not requiring stat investment to make real powerful just a lvl 10 glove really plus the fireballs have aoe

Mar 18, 2018
If you're str/int go for Crystal Magic Weapon from Big Hat in the archives. Then you can main STR with a quick weapon (like the iato) for a nice SAD gish build.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Wew I just started playing dark souls 1 again, all my muscle memory and reaction timings are shot guess I'm getting old really sucks
Rely on your muscle memory, your fingers will remember everything soon. Dark Souls is not something that human's body can forget...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
TRUE Prothean playing Demon Souls on ps3 View attachment 1347954
Beat Demon's souls on PS3 years ago, halberd was my go to weapon, the hitboxes were really messed up in that game and the 2h halberd was all that seemed to reliably hit.
Finished dark souls 2 but that's a really shitty game and I refuse to talk about it, Bloodborne was real fun and the Lovecraft inspiration was awesome, dark souls 3 was made in eight months and it's not a great product but it beats dark souls 2 by miles at least.
No rogue like update still I hope he doesn't plan to post it tomorrow :(

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Do not download this game.
For those relatively new to the community, I feel the need to stress that early builds of a new version tend to have a lot of bugs. There might be game crashes, scenes that play out in odd ways, graphics might display strangely. If you see a bug, please report it in the thread for the build you are playing, or PM me. If the game crashes, there will be a bug report, it will contain an initial part that contains the type of error and some lines of code that relate to the issue, and then it will say "Full Traceback" and typically have a lot more lines. The first part is usually important for tracking down the bug, so please post that in your bug report, but the "full traceback" portion is typically not necessary, and junks up the thread so don't post that part unless I ask for it. Save early, save often, and try to keep a save in your room while alone as those would be the most stable if something goes weird. If you notice a bug, keep a save a bit before it so that you can check to see if a later fix corrects the bug.

As for those who enjoy chasing down weird bugs, welcome. :D
Sorry about the delay guys. Literally as I was uploading this, I hit some technical difficulties that I had to take care of.

Win:
Mac:
Linux:

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes