Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Annnnd now I've got that song stuck in my head
It's a damn good song, if anyone watched the music video to it, it's obvious the implications he wants to bang that black librarian lmfao and how no one can stop him.
Anyway actually playing, changing clothes of Emma & Storm I keep running into issues, gotta do rollbacks etc like emma's boots don't load right during doggy, transitions of fingering bagene/bootyhole causes you to go from sex poses to default poses, Emma's swimsuit when she's wet has an error, something Storm does fugs up too. The button to continue during sex if a girl stumbles on you bugs out and swapping actions like during TJ causes both you & her pleasure to freeze on top of the continue button not responding.
Fun build.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
changelog:
Updates:
* Emma's boots and gloves should work in her doggy style pose now.
* Fixed a few cases where "interruptions" could break continuity of the scene, but continue to point these out.
* Fixed some cases where you could keep pantyhose on during sex scenes (where it would typically end up looking weird).
* A few various typos

here's 0.995a:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
changelog:
Updates:
* Emma's boots and gloves should work in her doggy style pose now.
* Fixed a few cases where "interruptions" could break continuity of the scene, but continue to point these out.
* Fixed some cases where you could keep pantyhose on during sex scenes (where it would typically end up looking weird).
* A few various typos

here's 0.995a:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
thanks

Reactions: Semondemon

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Nice but her face looks really different from usual - she reminds me of Kitty in the same pose.
Talking about Kitty, am I the only one disliking her ahegao face - except in doggy style ? Compared to all the others, she's... well, not arousing at all.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nice but her face looks really different from usual - she reminds me of Kitty in the same pose.
Talking about Kitty, am I the only one disliking her ahegao face - except in doggy style ? Compared to all the others, she's... well, not arousing at all.
Well her BJ, TJ and cowgirl face are at an angle but it's clearly copy pasted head from Kitty. At least her Doggy pose is damned amazing.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes