Oct 1, 2020
The new Storm scene is a mixed bag for me, her upper body looks great but the lower looks very weird, the proportions are all wrong, the size of her waist and legs in the cowgirl position is way off her model, also her legs are animated very akwardly and move in a very unnatural way, as if they were disjointed from her body. In the cowgirl position her pussy moves up to her navel as she is going up and down. Very sloppy job.

Reactions: savage123

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
:sneaky:Hey guy, wanna ask - wht do you think if oni add ''this'' type of content in the future?
Pregnancy is one of those fetishes I really can't get, no matter how hard I try to understand it.
I'd say it doesn't bother me as long as I can keep playing without having to deal with it in my save, so if Oni wants to add it as an option for those who enjoy it, why not...
... then I remember how long each update takes to be completed. So, sorry for the prego-lovers, but if I have any say in this matter, I vote NO : let Oni concentrate on those features appealing for the majority of the audience.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes