NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
There is literally zero point in downloading the .a version. It is going to be riddled with bugs and problems and in less than a week there will be at least a .c version already.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
There is literally zero point in downloading the .a version. It is going to be riddled with bugs and problems and in less than a week there will be at least a .c version already.
I've been playing it no problem from an old save file, so far the only bug I've gotten has been emma not gaining arousal while doing scenes in the shower.

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
There's always ONE big point in downloading the a,b, or even c versions. It's called finding and reporting bugs, glitches ,and issues that can corrected and patched out of future versions, thus giving everyone a better and smoother experience with the game.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've been playing it no problem from an old save file, so far the only bug I've gotten has been emma not gaining arousal while doing scenes in the shower.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
There's always ONE big point in downloading the a,b, or even c versions. It's called finding and reporting bugs, glitches ,and issues that can corrected and patched out of future versions, thus giving everyone a better and smoother experience with the game.
Sure, you are right from the perspective of someone who goes out of their way to test stuff, but lets not pretend that the majority of the people here do that.
The majority of people who download this, especially here, are casual users. That is a moot point.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Sure, you are right from the perspective of someone who goes out of their way to test stuff, but lets not pretend that the majority of the people here do that.
The majority of people who download this, especially here, are casual users. That is a moot point.
If you're in this place before the game has hit the 'recently updated' tab, you're more likely to be a bit more than a casual observer.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Let's see how much time I take to start seeing lovecraftian matrix breaking sex. I love .a stuff.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes