Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Kitty's mutant power is being able to PHASE through things.... say... like DOORS
She does that RANDOMLY as part of her thing.... just like Vision did in Avengers : Civil War
Point is her and other girls still shouldn't be looking for the main character in other random rooms.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Point is her and other girls still shouldn't be looking for the main character in other random rooms.
Another point..... If you read the comics from say the early 80 for her.... When she could not find someone she did tend to PHASE through doors without knocking... it was one of her quirks they gave her back then...
and
am thinking that ONI was trying to recreate that when putting her in....

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What do you mean random room. There are like 4 rooms your character can go too. It is hardly a "find waldo" situation.
It would be nice if there was some "don't interrupt" order you can give them with high enough obedience.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
You can ask a girl to stop barging in : Change her > Boundaries. I haven't try it for now so I can't tell if it needs some level in Obedience (as NaoSoul suggested).

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
There is no big need for inflated stomach. Girls can just tell MC that they do BC/stopped it/danger day today/got preg/beg to be bred etc.

The only possible way preg content can fit this game is to be emplemented in some ending/after-story.
Like it was done in LabRats
--------
upd girls in game lack outer-sex interactions: in their core they are all same paper doll with same reactions and interactions.
Why people asking for preg content?? Cuz' it may make game (or girls) feel more "alive" and beliveable.

But hey, why not add another buggy paper-doll???? It's exactly the thing people want, RIGHT??????
the problem with pregnancy is that it would be a mess in pretty much every regard, just for some bellies. gameplay would stay the same, but the bodies would have to change, meaning, it would take ALOT of time for it, its oni we are talking about here.
then comes the whole will the get pregnant instantly? because the game takes A LOOOOOOONG time, will they get big the next morning? will they stay the exact same for 3 months? and later, what will happen, will they be away for a week in the hospital? and the baby...

its too much work, for too little payoff. adding pregancy isnt a switch that just magically happens, it has a plethora of consequences. it would be one thing if it was an ending, but overall, pregnancy would not mesh well with the gameplay we have now.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
then comes the whole will the get pregnant instantly? because the game takes A LOOOOOOONG time, will they get big the next morning? will they stay the exact same for 3 months? and later, what will happen, will they be away for a week in the hospital? and the baby...

Seems like you are looking too much into it, this isn't real life, they can be right after you nut, and nobody cares, because the game does not care about it. th baby does not even need to born lol, and you can just say "abort" if you don't like, we can use our powerful weapon that is imagination.

I do agree it would be a lot of work, and Oni is slow, but that does not mean is a little payoff, maybe if its not your thing, but that we can only measure if he does some kind of pool.

And honestly he is doign things faster than before if i remember right, so, i would preffer that isntead of a new girl

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
adding pregancy isnt a switch that just magically happens, it has a plethora of consequences.
Justifying it within the game is easy. Between superhuman mutants, magic, super-science, one is spoiled for options on ways to toggle someone between different pregnancy stages without lasting consequence. It could even be some sort of prosthetic belly/bodysuit. Hand-waving is always an option, too.

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
So when can I pound that chocolate pussy?

Also where did the design for Jean come from? The closest thing I could find was an old comic that had Jean from another dimension in it. Just curious of the source material

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
It has been a couple of days and no new update has been posted, not have I seen people complaining about bugs, so... Did Oni actually release a stable build in just one update? Is the current game stable? Or is he just taking his time releasing more fixes?

Reactions: srg91

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It has been a couple of days and no new update has been posted, not have I seen people complaining about bugs, so... Did Oni actually release a stable build in just one update? Is the current game stable? Or is he just taking his time releasing more fixes?
There are some bugs with storm's pose while fucking and some weird glitches when banging emma doggystyle, but i havent run into any problems.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes