Sirgerrad

Dec 27, 2016
I have kitty's stats almost maxed out and Xavier's photo but i cannot execute plan kappa, anyone else having the same problem?
edit: nevermind, needed all the stats above 900, had one at 870, has it always been that high?

Last edited:

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
It's incredible how much this game's gameplay can change for the better just by adding one thing. (In this case, girls appearing suddenly in rooms where you are.)

I haven't played this game since version 0.992 (the version where Jean was completed, I usually wait for a girl to be completed before downloading a new version), so I had no experience with the girls barging in the room suddenly. And it just so happens that the first time it happened to me was when the MC was fucking with Jean in HER ROOM, and the girl that had entered was a 0 Love-1000 everything else Kitty, and I thought "Oh fuck, she's gonna be like 'You motherfucker' and leave", except that didn't happen and before I knew it, I was having a voyeur Kitty watching the MC creampie Jean in what would later become an impromptu threesome with Jean and (a somewhat reluctant) Kitty. In other words, It was fucking awesome!

So yeah, I cannot wait for orgies to be added when quantum computers are mass produced for the public, and Marvel is so dry on cash that they, desperate, hire Oni as an official game developer and this game is an official Marvel product which will include all X-Men women (which will include all genderswapped X-Men men because female inclusion).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Semondemon

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Quantum computers may indeed be needed to run this game, if Oni doesn't improve his code. :D I'm talking about the inexplicable slowdown in, let's say, Laura's front pose (which is why I praised all the gods when her doggy-style pose was released) and many others situations where this ren'py game puts a sota PC on the edge. :D

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The new Storm scene is a mixed bag for me, her upper body looks great but the lower looks very weird, the proportions are all wrong, the size of her waist and legs in the cowgirl position is way off her model, also her legs are animated very akwardly and move in a very unnatural way, as if they were disjointed from her body. In the cowgirl position her pussy moves up to her navel as she is going up and down. Very sloppy job.
I agree that it's weird, but this version is quite new. Give it a few update letters (b, c... l), then complain...

:sneaky:Hey guy, wanna ask - wht do you think if oni add ''this'' type of content in the future?
Someday... although if you dig far enough back into this thread, there are already some modified illustrations as suggestions. But Oni is so crap at coding that you shouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Does anyone know how you can get professor x to not disturb you when having public sex with Storm?

Last edited:

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Take Storm and Kitty with you to Xavier's office at night, search the right hand drawer. If the RNGs are with you, you'll find evidence that Xavier has some....... questionable files about all the female students. Use that to blackmail him.
Worked. Thanks a lot!

Brodd-san

Jan 18, 2020
How can i level up Storm im stuck at lvl 2 and not going up... also i cant see the doggy pose on Emma too and i have her at lvl 10...

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
How can i level up Storm im stuck at lvl 2 and not going up... also i cant see the doggy pose on Emma too and i have her at lvl 10...
Are you playing the newest version? If so, there should be an option to turn Emma around while she's riding you

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
It's incredible how much this game's gameplay can change for the better just by adding one thing. (In this case, girls appearing suddenly in rooms where you are.)

I haven't played this game since version 0.992 (the version where Jean was completed, I usually wait for a girl to be completed before downloading a new version), so I had no experience with the girls barging in the room suddenly. And it just so happens that the first time it happened to me was when the MC was fucking with Jean in HER ROOM, and the girl that had entered was a 0 Love-1000 everything else Kitty, and I thought "Oh fuck, she's gonna be like 'You motherfucker' and leave", except that didn't happen and before I knew it, I was having a voyeur Kitty watching the MC creampie Jean in what would later become an impromptu threesome with Jean and (a somewhat reluctant) Kitty. In other words, It was fucking awesome!
Actually, I've been meaning to ask, but is there a way to edit the frequency at which this happens? Like I get it in more publicly accessible areas like the shower or whatever, but it feels like having someone barge in on you is more an inevitability, rather than a random event.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes