prognoz

Sep 5, 2018
Rogue-Like 0.995c

Changelog: There's a bug in "b" that will just keep happening, so here's a new one. :D Ok, I made some changes to when and how it checks whether a girl in gym class is wearing their gym clothes, so this might behave oddly and require more fixes. Let me know if they are or are not changing too much or something.

I also fixed some display and crash errors involving various doggy style poses and clothing pieces not appearing or overlapping things wrong.

Various typos, etc.

Win:
Mac:
Linux:

Last edited:

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Actually, I've been meaning to ask, but is there a way to edit the frequency at which this happens? Like I get it in more publicly accessible areas like the shower or whatever, but it feels like having someone barge in on you is more an inevitability, rather than a random event.
There should be a new dialog option labeled "boundaries". That will let you tell the girls to not just barge in on you

Brodd-san

Jan 18, 2020
Are you playing the newest version? If so, there should be an option to turn Emma around while she's riding you
I play the newest version of the game and still dont get Emma doggy pose and cant lvl up Storm past 2 dunno why. I must play again the game from the start?

Oh nevermind i downloaded the new update 0.995c and now i can see the pose for Emma and i can at least have some fun with that chocolate pussy of Storm . Ty anyway :D

Last edited:

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
Rogue-Like 0.995c

Changelog: There's a bug in "b" that will just keep happening, so here's a new one. :D Ok, I made some changes to when and how it checks whether a girl in gym class is wearing their gym clothes, so this might behave oddly and require more fixes. Let me know if they are or are not changing too much or something.

I also fixed some display and crash errors involving various doggy style poses and clothing pieces not appearing or overlapping things wrong.

Various typos, etc.

Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega
not bad man~!

DarkDudeDude

Jul 3, 2018
So I don't post or reply a lot but I found something interesting I don't know if someone encountered with this, let's say Easter Egg maybe, so Laura came into my room and you get the rest while we were in middle in our fun Gwen showed up out of nowhere with weird sperm kind of costume and was talking about bubbles about this game and said so it's hentai game, she wanted to undress but saying that well when you are in Rome.... And could not undress and Laura told her to go, it was both funny and weird I just run out of my room XD.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geesh. I start to migrate SanchoMod to 995a and then 995c drops. Can we get a stable version so I can update this dang mod please? lmao.
OK, I just completely ported Emma over from 994f to 995c and it wasn't too bad. I've an appointment this afternoon but if 995c is stable enough for folks then I'll port the whole SanchoMod Multi-Mod to it this evening. Will keep y'all posted. Regards.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
So I don't post or reply a lot but I found something interesting I don't know if someone encountered with this, let's say Easter Egg maybe, so Laura came into my room and you get the rest while we were in middle in our fun Gwen showed up out of nowhere with weird sperm kind of costume and was talking about bubbles about this game and said so it's hentai game, she wanted to undress but saying that well when you are in Rome.... And could not undress and Laura told her to go, it was both funny and weird I just run out of my room XD.
That is an Easter EGG that has been up for a while with Laura and a sorta random thing but it only happens once I think
and I think it is suppose to be GWEN POOL

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Multi-Mod Update

Now 2 versions available for download: The more stable v0.994f and the new v0.995c. Info, links and updates can always be found here. Make sure you DL the correct version for the base game version you wish to mod, both links are in descriptive Spoiler tags.

Because the dev uses some whack editor for code, the indents are all f'd up and it leaves random whitespace throughout the code so this took a while to port over but it's 100% v0.995c, bugs and all. I will add more features but wanted to get something out for y'all. Currently the v0.995c has in addition to the v0.99f mod: 1) Choice font outlines for better visibility 2) Fully compatible with Dev mode (if you wish to implement it), meaning the game won't crash if you start a new game with Dev mode enabled....you're welcome.

Regards and be well. I'm going back to tinker with it and pour another adult beverage or two.

Edit: If you can't find v0.995c base game DL link, find it here courtesy of prognoz

Last edited:

Must_Be_Javik

May 12, 2019
SanchoMod
Multi-Mod Update

Now 2 versions available for download: The more stable v0.994f and the new v0.995c. Info, links and updates can always be found here. Make sure you DL the correct version for the base game version you wish to mod, both links are in descriptive Spoiler tags.

Because the dev uses some whack editor for code, the indents are all f'd up and it leaves random whitespace throughout the code so this took a while to port over but it's 100% v0.995c, bugs and all. I will add more features but wanted to get something out for y'all. Currently the v0.995c has in addition to the v0.99f mod: 1) Choice font outlines for better visibility 2) Fully compatible with Dev mode (if you wish to implement it), meaning the game won't crash if you start a new game with Dev mode enabled....you're welcome.

Regards and be well. I'm going back to tinker with it and pour another adult beverage or two.

Edit: If you can't find v0.995c base game DL link, find it here courtesy of prognoz
I have a feeling that he will finish like Expanded mod 1629768074345.png

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Guys, I don't understand how it came to be but I can't have more than one girlfriend. What I mean is when I have one girl as a girlfriend and why I ask the other to become my girlfriend as well, but, even after I say to them that my current girlfriend doesn't mind they say "I don't share". Can you please explain to me what is happening and how to fix it ?

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Guys, I don't understand how it came to be but I can't have more than one girlfriend. What I mean is when I have one girl as a girlfriend and why I ask the other to become my girlfriend as well, but, even after I say to them that my current girlfriend doesn't mind they say "I don't share". Can you please explain to me what is happening and how to fix it ?
The way I played it was to keep my touch addiction high with each of them and making them sooo addicted that they would agree to do anything..... if there would have been an option... they would have killed each other if I told them to in a match.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You can use regex to replace whitespace with tabs you know
Been coding for decades, I get it....you know every pop editor removes trailing ws on save so it's not a scenario that I've encountered in literally years so it threw my macros out of whack and me off base, had to fix all the messes and start over. I'm not whining, was only stating why I didn't code in the new features since I spent all the time I could afford finding all the issues and re-porting after fixing the scripting mess. TBH the ws was the least of the issues but one I found interesting since it rarely occurs. Regards.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes