Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Guys, I don't understand how it came to be but I can't have more than one girlfriend. What I mean is when I have one girl as a girlfriend and why I ask the other to become my girlfriend as well, but, even after I say to them that my current girlfriend doesn't mind they say "I don't share". Can you please explain to me what is happening and how to fix it ?
The way I played it was to keep my touch addiction high with each of them and making them sooo addicted that they would agree to do anything..... if there would have been an option... they would have killed each other if I told them to in a match.
Don't forget that how much a girl likes another plays into the equation as well as other attributes such as approval checks, love, etc. The priority factor is the harem attribute.

Each time a girl accepts your request for relationship (girlfriend) they are appended to the harem list. Once in the list the option can arise later (as you progress with other girls) to talk about dating another girl. Now, the amount of times you ask about dating another adds to "rounds" or amount of times asked. This is taken into account in the code as well as how much they like the other girl and how much they like you (overall attributes). If they like the other sufficiently (600-800) then there's not as much resistance (you're halfway to glory). The remaining math gets complicated to explain briefly but suffice it to say that it's like common sense would dictate....get the girl's stats up sufficiently and the approval check will pass allowing the poly check to pass then finally allowing the requested girl to be added to the harem list.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Guys, I don't understand how it came to be but I can't have more than one girlfriend. What I mean is when I have one girl as a girlfriend and why I ask the other to become my girlfriend as well, but, even after I say to them that my current girlfriend doesn't mind they say "I don't share". Can you please explain to me what is happening and how to fix it ?
There are those who agree to share, like Rouge + Kitty
There are who don't want to share like Laura and Storm
And there are "me queen alone" like Frost and Jean (also antagonists here, need more work)

Wanna make harem?? Then party up with 2 girls you wanna be with and study/shower/swim/date/sex/sleep together. At some point they will accept it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
What is the best way to grind obedience? Or inhibition for that matter.
Do sex actions like fondling, say a girl has nice tits as A compliment everytime, gifting clothes will also do it but That's really about it, if you can get her to wear your cum on her body or face it gives some points too.

Reactions: primavera9925

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Do sex actions like fondling, say a girl has nice tits as A compliment everytime, gifting clothes will also do it but That's really about it, if you can get her to wear your cum on her body or face it gives some points too.
Yeah? Damn, assumed I was missing something obvious given how free love grinding is in comparison.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
so, the leveling "perks" arent really perks, isnt the whole point for you to WANT them to be addicted and make them cum easily? it doesnt make sense to want to increase their resistances

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Franksiinatra > Once you got a girl totally under your thumb (high Love / Obedience / (Dis)Inhibition) and she agrees to do whatever you want, whenever you want, Addiction becomes useless - unless you enjoy her begging you day and night for another fix. As for me, I find it really annoying - especially when the harem grows and they come one after another asking for it - and do not balk at increasing my girls' resistance.

Otherwise, I agree the leveling system and its perks could be better ; except the stamina perks, they don't really improve the game.

Reactions: Rezan

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Franksiinatra > Once you got a girl totally under your thumb (high Love / Obedience / (Dis)Inhibition) and she agrees to do whatever you want, whenever you want, Addiction becomes useless - unless you enjoy her begging you day and night for another fix. As for me, I find it really annoying - especially when the harem grows and they come one after another asking for it - and do not balk at increasing my girls' resistance.

Otherwise, I agree the leveling system and its perks could be better ; except the stamina perks, they don't really improve the game.
hell no, with more girls and more stamina, they last wayyyy too long or they can go for way longer than you can, you cant even make them cum fast enough to tire them out before you do, so if their stamina is staying up, the MCs should get an increase in his, as well as increasing how many times he can cum, and maybe evolving his mutation and making it so he can make them orgasm every thrust/touch at max level or something. Especially since more character will come along over time, you gotta be able to fly through the harem in endgame atleast

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
i try and she still wont let me
Did you catch her masturbation scene?? Just make her lust higher than 50 and try again.
Again: evening + not a weekend + her shift (not Storm's) + she must be aroused

I did almost exact same thing, but without cheats (yes it is possible), made her my HUG-buddy, GF and full slave. Even after all this she didn't allow any LEWD stuff + masturbation event was still working.

If nothing works, than just start a new game. Even Oni himself jokes about game "stability". She will appear on day 5-6.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes