Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
The game began to freeze during the scenes .. What could be the reason, I don't understand?
No, the PC is not weak, 16GB of memory .. Cyberpunk does not freeze, but this one ..
Installed Sancho mod, could this be the reason, or is the problem in the game itself?
:(

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
The game began to freeze during the scenes .. What could be the reason, I don't understand?
No, the PC is not weak, 16GB of memory .. Cyberpunk does not freeze, but this one ..
Installed Sancho mod, could this be the reason, or is the problem in the game itself?
something similar used to happen to me, but honestly could be for a lot of reasons, i think after re downloading the game files mine was good or maybe after i reset all of my pc, it was a while back so i hardly remember, but as i said could litterally be anything

Reactions: Vindaria

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
something similar used to happen to me, but honestly could be for a lot of reasons, i think after re downloading the game files mine was good or maybe after i reset all of my pc, it was a while back so i hardly remember, but as i said could litterally be anything
I really don't want to reinstall the system for the sake of one game:cautious:
And normal games work stably, the only problem is this ..

Xem

Jul 17, 2019
I really don't want to reinstall the system for the sake of one game:cautious:
And normal games work stably, the only problem is this ..
it probably is the game files tho i mean you dont lose anything if you eliminate and re download but i would just wait until next update maybe that fixes things, i will guess your computer doesnt give any problems while running the game prob its just a problem with the installation of the mod so you should just eliminate the game and re download it

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Most likely the mod, try playing without it

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Probably the mod

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
It's could be if you have more than 100 saves ren.py starting crushing after that

Reactions: Vindaria and Xem

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay Oni posted an update but he was also stating some things to newcomers.
What we care about Emma's doggy, he edited some stuff and clothes should properly appear on her. Storm has her sex pose, some edits to her other poses and her foot job of course.
As well some edits and changes, the girls storming in should be changed, feet display is also going to occur now too so edits are being made to current girls poses and Emma's voted edit to her BJ face will be as press releases come out.

Lastly I'll post the update when it comes out as Oni only posted patch notes for 0.995 to tell newcomers that the first few releases will be broken.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes