leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, with all this talk about latinas this, Psylocke that, Wanda crawling in my skin... I wonder, which of the girls that would be realistic to be introduced in the game do you think would offer something visually appealing and different to the rest of the cast? We have goth, blondie and african thicc, asian, ginger, lolita-like and fit. So some girl who's popular enough to earn plenty votes to enter the game around 3023 and who has something about her visually that makes her different and attract a different kind of preference.
Personally, I'd like a stereotypical bestectacled girl; a little shy, but rocks on with high enough stats. But I don't know of any character like that in the comics. (And yes, I know that Kitty is somewhat that kind of nerdy shy girl, but somehow she doesn't fit the type for me, perhaps because of her natural coquetry attitude).

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Guys, don`t you think YOU take game to serious. And make yours fantasies go to high and wide? It`s Oni... we can`t get a normal shop for 3-4 years...we don`t have Jubes finished yet, and yet, you are aiming to next girl(s)...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Guys, don`t you think YOU take game to serious. And make yours fantasies go to high and wide? It`s Oni... we can`t get a normal shop for 3-4 years...we don`t have Jubes finished yet, and yet, you are aiming to next girl(s)...
M8, this is the thread of the game where the most elite philosophers debate on what the future will bring, while at the same time basking in the glory of the present.
Truly a 5D chess players hearth.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, with all this talk about latinas this, Psylocke that, Wanda crawling in my skin... I wonder, which of the girls that would be realistic to be introduced in the game do you think would offer something visually appealing and different to the rest of the cast? We have goth, blondie and african thicc, asian, ginger, lolita-like and fit. So some girl who's popular enough to earn plenty votes to enter the game around 3023 and who has something about her visually that makes her different and attract a different kind of preference.
Personally, I'd like a stereotypical bestectacled girl; a little shy, but rocks on with high enough stats. But I don't know of any character like that in the comics. (And yes, I know that Kitty is somewhat that kind of nerdy shy girl, but somehow she doesn't fit the type for me, perhaps because of her natural coquetry attitude).
To be honest I think there are enough girls already
Especially with the amount of grind needed per girl
And the lack of dialog

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Grind? Everyone can be maxed out in an hour or two. Monstrous grind, I agree.
No, it takes much longer. Also it is nonstop grinding, unlike non-grindy games where most of your time is spent reading dialog with a handful of choices here and there. (not saying all games are non grindy. in fact most are. RPGM games are notoriously a combo of grind and walking simulator. Where its 90% walking an empty map, 9% combat grind, and 1% actual content).

For example, spanking a girl gives +2 domination. Out of 1000). And it is capped to only give you this a couple times per sex scenes. once the limit is reached (IIRC 10 domination) in that sex scene you have to wait until the next one to get any.

... actually massage is great because you can do "skip" and instantly automatically get all the rewards at once. For the new girls I should probably just massage them into maxed stats instead of doing any sex

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I just realized something, after you have your way with rogue for the first time she tells you that you were her first lay, homever, kitty claims before you go all the way that she has never gone as far with a man as she has with MC, but she never talks about it being her first time, is there no dialogue about it or have i somehow managed to miss that event all the times?

Aug 9, 2018
I just realized something, after you have your way with rogue for the first time she tells you that you were her first lay, homever, kitty claims before you go all the way that she has never gone as far with a man as she has with MC, but she never talks about it being her first time, is there no dialogue about it or have i somehow managed to miss that event all the times?
I just think Kitty doesn’t make a huge deal out of it, but I do remember her specifically saying that she “feels like she’s been waiting forever for that” once you have sex the first time.

Rogue makes a bigger deal of the physical stuff and Kitty makes a (much) bigger deal of the emotional stuff, so I think it balances.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
No, it takes much longer. Also it is nonstop grinding, unlike non-grindy games where most of your time is spent reading dialog with a handful of choices here and there. (not saying all games are non grindy. in fact most are. RPGM games are notoriously a combo of grind and walking simulator. Where its 90% walking an empty map, 9% combat grind, and 1% actual content).

For example, spanking a girl gives +2 domination. Out of 1000). And it is capped to only give you this a couple times per sex scenes. once the limit is reached (IIRC 10 domination) in that sex scene you have to wait until the next one to get any.

... actually massage is great because you can do "skip" and instantly automatically get all the rewards at once. For the new girls I should probably just massage them into maxed stats instead of doing any sex
I don't know how you play, man, but if you know the game and skip dialogue, you can, in fact, not actually max everyone out because the last 150 points or so are harder to get, but really get every girl to do pretty much everything in about 2 hours without cheats. Jubes doesn't count because she lacks all her sex stuff and all the bonus that come with that.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I agree, Boom-Boom should have been in the game for a looong time : she's in the Evo show, she's sexy in her own way, she's a great character (still talking about her version from Evo, don't know from other supports)...
But the voting patrons didn't want it that way.
Wait, I don't think Boom-Boom was ever an option Oni presented to the patrons...

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
If I could automatically add one girl to this game it would probably be Surge, cuz no way in hell is she getting in any other way

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Wait, I don't think Boom-Boom was ever an option Oni presented to the patrons...
Seriously? I admit I never was one of the patrons so I'll take your word for it but it seems really strange Oni didn't presented at least once the girls starring in the show from which he named his game, before importing more debatable characters.

Rodjrgr > two months is really optimistic, sorry to burst your bubble but Oni usually takes three to four months to release the next update.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes