Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I'm liking the more differing personalities and commands now compared to earlier versions. the game play is unbalanced though. you can basically max out all girls before you can even gain enough money to buy a full outfit for one girl. maybe tweak the money instead of making it more grindy and decreasing gains on girls.

Reactions: Xros23

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
does anyone have a save with all the girls with daddy already unlocked? I've tried everything but the daddy event is very expecific

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
It would be really nice if wanda was the next girl. I know, I know. But a man can dream
I think, depending on if Oni does not add more options (and decides to add another girl), that Wanda has a good chance of winning the next poll. Most people I think would prefer an actual X-Man and someone from the show as opposed to the other options available.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
This game has the art, writing and progression down but the reward for all the grinding is 2 pngs going up and down. Nothing animates, it's pretty disappointing.
Mind you, if animation weren't the biggest things creators could think off we wouldn't be frowning down upon them so much. This is a Marvel game alongside Something Unlimited, which is DC, and both games are months away from becoming 6 years old, and I started playing the moment I had my F95 account activated--rest is history, but god forbid if some creators would listen to things. At least Oni is more consistent in his schedule and a better fanbase compared to the latter with SU.

Reactions: Xros23

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Sweet fucking bejesus! What have I glimpsed upon...I'm like, what the hell, is this what we were promised instead after we waited and asked patiently? Are we here just to suffer? (would rather have One complete Jubilee first, I wouldn't mind waiting for a longer time for Jean actually...)

Fuck, I was listening to Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head again earlier...this is definitely biting me back in the ass dick
Jean Sex Frontal.png

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes