Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I think Oni should finish up Jubes and then hold off on adding new characters until some of the game's weaknesses are improved on. Has he said anything about making threesome specific poses or somehow making it better than one girl off to the side?
I can't begin to imagine how annoying the threesome poses would be. The clipping and all that would be crazy, no?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I can't begin to imagine how annoying the threesome poses would be. The clipping and all that would be crazy, no?
could do custom sprites for each "combo"... but that would take a long time to do, and I don't fancy dying of old age before then!

Reactions: Crichton

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Meatbull > The listing was posted here but I don't remember all of it and won't investigate an insane amount of pages to find it. If I recall, Wanda was in and loosed to Jubilee in the last round. Ah and pretty sure there was Squirrel girl... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Meatbull and Xros23

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Meatbull > The listing was posted here but I don't remember all of it and won't investigate an insane amount of pages to find it. If I recall, Wanda was in and loosed to Jubilee in the last round. Ah and pretty sure there was Squirrel girl... :rolleyes:
Also gweenpool.

Reactions: Meatbull

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, that Lorna chick seems noice. Not that I'd go to Oni's patreon, but my spiritual vote goes for her.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Forgot about this, kinda funny how GWEN is in huge ass bold pink letters with an exclamation mark, and oh yeah here are the other girls

Now that I think about it the game may well have an incest tag once(if) Lorna and Wanda get added huh
Nah considering how no one knows who Lorne (I mean i didn't) probably not.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
could do custom sprites for each "combo"... but that would take a long time to do, and I don't fancy dying of old age before then!
Assuming that another girl gets added, that would bring us to:
Rogue
Kitty
Emma
Laura
Jean
Storm
Jubilee
Girl X

8 girls and potentially 56 pairings for threesomes or when they're alone in each other rooms.

Yeah, Oni will never do that.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Assuming that another girl gets added, that would bring us to:
Rogue
Kitty
Emma
Laura
Jean
Storm
Jubilee
Girl X

8 girls and potentially 56 pairings for threesomes or when they're alone in each other rooms.

Yeah, Oni will never do that.
Don't need a sprite for each individual combo, just a couple new sprites for each girl for when they're the secondary girl in a threesome. He still won't do it, though.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes