Bosss

May 1, 2017
Take care lads, if any ukranian is posting here then the same to them.
Thx man, but I`m ok now, I seat deep, deep in Russia (in Siberia). There is no war 4 me, but still kinda crippy. Part of me understand that they got what they deserve for what they have done, but actually capture the territory, what and 4 what nobody understands that. I thought max what we will do is destroy new NATO toys, and force Ukrainians to leave Donbass and Lugansk territory. But engage ALL Ukrainian territory.. sounds like a madness. A least 4 now. Let`s God save us all from WW3.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Terribly sorry to the Ukrainians suffering through this--not the best place to say it, but at least it is some part of an online forum/space. Please, please stay safe. I wish you all well. Sending love and prayers from Hong Kong (even if I'm in Australia for 2 years)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Terribly sorry to the Ukrainians suffering through this--not the best place to say it, but at least it is some part of an online forum/space. Please, please stay safe. I wish you all well. Sending love and prayers from Hong Kong (even if I'm in Australia for 2 years)
Man, I have an acquainted in HK who regularily tells how fucked up the situation there is. You all have had it rough too. Best of luck, dude.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, I still cannot believe that this madness in Ukraine is currently unfolding. I mean, I woke up to the news that Russia had invaded, and... man, I'm really afraid this will spiral out of control even further.
Much love and many prayers to all the people who are currently stuck in Ukraine from Germany.

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
As long as USA and China don't bring their forces into this war, this shouldn't escalate to WW3. But, we shall see how it will unfold.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Sweet fucking bejesus! What have I glimpsed upon...I'm like, what the hell, is this what we were promised instead after we waited and asked patiently? Are we here just to suffer? (would rather have One complete Jubilee first, I wouldn't mind waiting for a longer time for Jean actually...)

Fuck, I was listening to Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head again earlier...this is definitely biting me back in the ass dick
View attachment 1671699
JEEEBUS FUCKIN CHRIST
She looks like a redhead Samara or whatever the chick from the Ring was named, waiting to kill you.
I get he doesn't like Evo Jean but c'mon all her poses are crap but her face in bj is cute...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
JEEEBUS FUCKIN CHRIST
She looks like a redhead Samara or whatever the chick from the Ring was named, waiting to kill you.
I get he doesn't like Evo Jean but c'mon all her poses are crap but her face in bj is cute...
Eh, i always thought she looked cute, specially when she gets angry.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes