redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
JEEEBUS FUCKIN CHRIST
She looks like a redhead Samara or whatever the chick from the Ring was named, waiting to kill you.
I get he doesn't like Evo Jean but c'mon all her poses are crap but her face in bj is cute...
Did you see Aiden crouching in vents in dying light 2? XD

Mertin24

Jun 16, 2018
Can anyone post a non pixeldrain link please? I keep getting an ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED and I can't fix it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wouldn't worry about the Jean cosplaying as Spiderman pose, people are quite.. well they don't like it at all & I'm an outlier here. I think I bet it'll be toned down for the f build.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Right, if I'm reading this correctly the model's not detailed yet, that's why she looks rather weird and rubbery.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I thought he used cardboard cutout-style models he placed in layers, or something along those lines. The "shading" effect for Jean in this scene doesn't seem very polished.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Look up Oni's art style on a rule 34 site it's well.. looks like plastic; Jeans pose isn't too polished either and needs some work, tweaking. The "style" the game is in runs png files on top of each other to express the character art as it's needed via code as far as I can tell alot of games do that.

Reactions: Testerguy19

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I wouldn't worry about the Jean cosplaying as Spiderman pose, people are quite.. well they don't like it at all & I'm an outlier here. I think I bet it'll be toned down for the f build.
I'd say her top part is ok, but needs to be slightly bigger (as it is closer to you in perspective). Then her knees should be closer together with toes and knees pointing towards you.

I thought Oni might go for a standing fuck position instead, with one leg up. That would be sexy.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'd say her top part is ok, but needs to be slightly bigger (as it is closer to you in perspective). Then her knees should be closer together with toes and knees pointing towards you.

I thought Oni might go for a standing fuck position instead, with one let up. That would be sexy.
Okay I took what you said & copy pasted it to Oni, you point it out quite well. Her torso should be bigger, her legs shouldn't be as spread. I stated she should be moved down a bit & scaled back a tad. Everyone is really bothered by this pose & Oni himself stated he'd probably be making edits/tweaks & fixes for a month more (I doubt this). We'll probably get h/i then he'll abandon 997 to move onto 998.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes