Dec 4, 2019
Sweet fucking bejesus! What have I glimpsed upon...I'm like, what the hell, is this what we were promised instead after we waited and asked patiently? Are we here just to suffer? (would rather have One complete Jubilee first, I wouldn't mind waiting for a longer time for Jean actually...)

Fuck, I was listening to Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head again earlier...this is definitely biting me back in the ass dick
View attachment 1671699
Holy shit she looks like one of the skinwalkers from The Forest

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Ok, time for some wet-dreams. SR7 in Something unlimited have alternative version of some heroines (like on creenshoot 2 harleys). What if in the future we can get same feature. Just having 2 rogues is realy awesome :love:. Wht do you think about that?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone else getting this with the new ver?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 654, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PlayerClass' object has no attribute 'Loc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 760, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 652, in script
  File "E:\[] GAMES\Rogue-Like-0.997f-win\Rogue-Like-0.997f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\[] GAMES\Rogue-Like-0.997f-win\Rogue-Like-0.997f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\[] GAMES\Rogue-Like-0.997f-win\Rogue-Like-0.997f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 654, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PlayerClass' object has no attribute 'Loc'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.997f

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Apparently this is the so called "f2" version of the game I downloaded earlier from some guy's Mega links (for Mac), I still don't think it makes any difference. It's basically e right, guys?

Jean Frontal Sex.png

Jun 15, 2018
Okay so it seems I missed a bunch of mechanics here lol. How do I level myself or the girls quickly? What influences the girls to do something bad ( I mean like katty willing to break into xaviers room or the girls willing to fight back against xavier)? And can a girl hold two relationship type? Like can I be her sir and her boyfriend at the same time?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
How do I level myself or the girls quickly?
Go to class in the morning and midday on weekdays, train in the dangerroom any time but night, study alone in your room at night

What influences the girls to do something bad ( I mean like katty willing to break into xaviers room or the girls willing to fight back against xavier)?
Their stats (love, obedience, inhibition) being high enough, it varies depending on what you're trying to do. Some actions might require a single stat to be high enough, some might require multiple.

And can a girl hold two relationship type? Like can I be her sir and her boyfriend at the same time?
Having one petname won't prevent you from gaining another, but she'll call you whatever you unlocked last, unless you manually change it by talking to her.

dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
Is there a way to directly contact Oni? Is he the main artist in for the in-game characters?
First, you will have to spend a couple of weeks studying and familiarizing yourself with the Chernobyl sewer system.

Oni has to stay on the move down there in order to avoid the rat plagues and to not arouse suspicion of the other locals. His drunken nomadic lifestyle causes him to release content quite slowly, but because the radiation is slowly altering his brain chemistry, his mind is beginning to transcend conventional human wisdom, and thus the perverted scrawlings he creates between phases of unconsciousness are high quality.

With respect to contacting Oni, we have found limited success with taping a few USD to a kielbasa sausage and soaking it in vodka for a half hour. Leave a few of those bad boys near the sewer grates by the old hospital and lie in waiting. He can be real greasy, but with a good pair of rubber gloves and a bit of patience you should be able to catch him.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
First, you will have to spend a couple of weeks studying and familiarizing yourself with the Chernobyl sewer system.

Oni has to stay on the move down there in order to avoid the rat plagues and to not arouse suspicion of the other locals. His drunken nomadic lifestyle causes him to release content quite slowly, but because the radiation is slowly altering his brain chemistry, his mind is beginning to transcend conventional human wisdom, and thus the perverted scrawlings he creates between phases of unconsciousness are high quality.

With respect to contacting Oni, we have found limited success with taping a few USD to a kielbasa sausage and soaking it in vodka for a half hour. Leave a few of those bad boys near the sewer grates by the old hospital and lie in waiting. He can be real greasy, but with a good pair of rubber gloves and a bit of patience you should be able to catch him.
In other words, through Patreon.

Which is really the same thing.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

I told you guys we were getting a bloodsucker as a girl and a new vodka mechanic.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes