Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I really don't like her new pose. I think it's cuz you're just a disembodied penis, makes her pose uncanny maybe? I think an on the knees cowgirl , slightly leaning back would work.

Fuck it, next girl you only get cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Oni could just flip the outline and reuse the animation.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
First, you will have to spend a couple of weeks studying and familiarizing yourself with the Chernobyl sewer system.

Oni has to stay on the move down there in order to avoid the rat plagues and to not arouse suspicion of the other locals. His drunken nomadic lifestyle causes him to release content quite slowly, but because the radiation is slowly altering his brain chemistry, his mind is beginning to transcend conventional human wisdom, and thus the perverted scrawlings he creates between phases of unconsciousness are high quality.

With respect to contacting Oni, we have found limited success with taping a few USD to a kielbasa sausage and soaking it in vodka for a half hour. Leave a few of those bad boys near the sewer grates by the old hospital and lie in waiting. He can be real greasy, but with a good pair of rubber gloves and a bit of patience you should be able to catch him.
In other words, through Patreon.

Which is really the same thing.
Hahahaha! Got my hazmat suit on, boys! I'm going in :cool:
God, it stinks over here. Is Patreon the best/only way to get ahold of him? :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax
Jun 15, 2018
I can't do this.. I played when there's still 4 horni girls ingame. Now I have to satisfy 7 girls asking for my cream every. single. hour. of the day. Like I just want to go to shower, suddenly katty asks me to get back and just as about I'm in my room there's 2 other girls inside my room.

I can't believe I ask this but.. how to make them less horni? Jubilee is the horniest. I don't know if it's a bug or something but she asks every single day or even twice a day..

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I can't do this.. I played when there's still 4 horni girls ingame. Now I have to satisfy 7 girls asking for my cream every. single. hour. of the day. Like I just want to go to shower, suddenly katty asks me to get back and just as about I'm in my room there's 2 other girls inside my room.

I can't believe I ask this but.. how to make them less horni? Jubilee is the horniest. I don't know if it's a bug or something but she asks every single day or even twice a day..
No, you git gud & be the horniest man you be.

Jun 15, 2018
She's too busy being horny to level up tho lol. And jubilee is kinda weird. I noticed her trigger to ask for schmex is way lower. Like it only takes less than half a bar of addiction to make her want moar. I think I'll wait for a more stable version. Can't imagine having more grills than this tbh..

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Ah, c'mon, guys, Jubes has that disco aura about her that I wish some day in the future Oni gives her an alternate afro hairstyle. As nice as the Wake Me Up girls look like, we can't forget about the Boogie Wonderland ones.

Petition to make every girl to revolve around a musical theme aesthetically.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
I wanted an animated anus in Jean's new pose; this is just that.

Unpack the archive of the game
Place the images in JeanSex
Overwrite the rpy file with mine

This took me little time to do...Oni I'll remember you as you were and not what you became
Do you have any bat.code or something for unpack arhive.rpa?

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018

Be their saviour, man up and satisfy pussies. You're a gigachad, praise be when you get laid and horniness, embrace threesomes and degeneracy.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

You bit more that you can chew and now are paying the price.
You gotta be technical about handling a harem, make them all ask permission when they want to jill off, that will make it easier to have a tally on who needs dickings, rotate the girls every day, make sure youre atleast dicking a girl per night minimum, take showers with random girls, and take them out on threesome dates every now and then, become the greatest dick champion or else you wont survive your X-men training, remember kitty's words about dicking being one of your mutant powers.
Sophisticated neet.jpg

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes