Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So someone asked about it & good chance 0.997f2 is the last build before 0.998; So I'm re-uploading the windows & all the other builds; Changelog is a bunch of bug fixes, Jubilee got added, a mall & Jean's frontal pose.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Sweet fucking bejesus! What have I glimpsed upon...I'm like, what the hell, is this what we were promised instead after we waited and asked patiently? Are we here just to suffer? (would rather have One complete Jubilee first, I wouldn't mind waiting for a longer time for Jean actually...)

Fuck, I was listening to Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head again earlier...this is definitely biting me back in the ass dick
View attachment 1671699
Though I appreciate that that poses are not being reused between girls, if the art assets for a pose haven't come together a "Programmer's Art" substitute should be used instead, like a basic monocolour silhouette say so that at least the rest could get playtesting. Basically: stick in a cardboard cutout saying TEMPORARY on it and put up a warning on the choice that leads to it so it manages expectations. If it falls behind long enough it'd be more straightforward to know when to just subcontract the art out, keep the Patron backers happy and maintain a good rep for a smoothly ran project (I imagine a good rep means better word of mouth, more money?).

I don't want to mean spiritedly mock someone else's efforts because there's too much of that on the internet, but I don't think the pose, as is, is a great fit for eroticism. Pics related. It's maybe technically demanding for the VN format too because of the perspective. Nearer parts of Jean need to be bigger (eg face and head), further need to be smaller, and reusing regular sized stuff will look anatomically wonky even if it is economical for project management. Otherwise it could look like she's standing upright but there's nothing between her chin and breasts so her mutant powers also made her... a bit less photogenic, to be polite.

brave_2022-03-01_18-47-13-copy.png brave_2022-03-01_18-40-11.png

Maybe I've GITS on the brain and maybe it works better in motion. Even if it doesn't win me over I doubt I'll be too bothered (I think Jean's facing away is maybe some of the best artwork in Rogue-Like).

Last edited:

DW1690

May 19, 2019
So, the android port 0.997f is ready, the errors have been fixed, everything works stably:
Pixeldrain
I really appreciate and love the work but on android at least my phone I still see a massive bug which is the bj face bug where the face animation is not properly done. Is there anything you could do about this, or is this a unfixable or personal bug I'm experiencing

• Angry
Reactions: Kyokomoto

4len12

Oct 14, 2020
I really appreciate and love the work but on android at least my phone I still see a massive bug which is the bj face bug where the face animation is not properly done. Is there anything you could do about this, or is this a unfixable or personal bug I'm experiencing
Strange, I revised all the scenes before the publication, I was fine

DW1690

May 19, 2019
Strange, I revised all the scenes before the publication, I was fine
Must be a personal problem or some zhit cause here it is , so I guess I'll have to wait for another port this is my 3rd port for jubilee update but damn but great work on everything else tho. Screenshot_20220301-233251_Rogue-Like.jpg

MrDude15

May 10, 2021
Well, maybe im a contrarian, but i like the new jean scene, i like when a woman just put in top of me and take action.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Out of curiousity, (and because using search doesn't really answer the question)
Can any of the girls actually get a tan from sunbathing?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes