anasui

Jul 1, 2020
View attachment 1683208 View attachment 1683205 Kitty's still alright, but Laura's pretty small. Of course, the hips also play an important part. In any case, it's not all that; in general, I like Kitty more, she has that girl next door aura about her and the relationship with her seem's like the most realistic one of the bunch: Rogue and Jubes are Zero's junkies, Emma and Ororo are super hot teachers and laying with a random student seems pretty surreal, Laura is some kind of werewolf Jason Statham and Jean is the dumb and mean girl you have a pretty bad start with and no reason to get closer to her after so (and she has even less reasons to). Whereas Kitty's the friendly girl you met and have to slowly win her over, to which she will respond acordingly. That's pretty much why I like her. And I don't dislike anyone in the game, save for Gwenpool, for whom I don't care at all. I just like some girls more than the others.
Laura doggystyle looks weird, like she has no ass, it's missing some lines on the drawing

N0_N4me

Feb 15, 2018
I don't know why but something about Jean attracts me she is my favorite, jubes is very cute so she's in the S for potential, Laura is the funniest she burping with cum is 10/10, Kitty is a bit generic in gameplay but I like it, Emma corrupting the teacher never gets old, Storm i like ebony girls ,Rogue I rarely play with her,gweenpool she breaking the fourth wall all time would be strange at least for me.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
First page warning about one of the version changes has made me a little paranoid about downloading new updates. Suppose it doesn't matter much, not like the game takes ages to recoup lost progress.
Well f2 is just f re-uploaded due to an error on onis part and oni stated there probably won't be a g version so as I said best we gun get.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I genuinely wish the Patreon's would actually start asking for Oni to take a break in the next update and focus instead on things like new outfits and more story progression, either for the game as a whole or for each individual girl
instead of just putting out yet another incomplete girl.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I genuinely wish the Patreon's would actually start asking for Oni to take a break in the next update and focus instead on things like new outfits and more story progression, either for the game as a whole or for each individual girl
I would second that because, as it currently stands, there is nothing in the game to do if sex was removed.
hell it's X-men!, add some combat, or throw in a whole story about the whole mutant vs non-mutants thing or have Magneto doing some convoluted scheme etc etc.
theres just so much potential in terms of direction that the game can go!

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Fat chance, average patron mentality is "more of the same, forever"

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 1683780

Truth hurts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As Evil13 said, every girl fills a certain niche so any of them can be best girl, but i'm honestly curious, can you tell me why would you need or want comedic relief in a game where there is no tension at all? there's no time limit, if you run out of money, outside of not being able to buy gifts or go to dates it's not a game over, if you fuck up an interaction with the girls they'll be angry/sad for just a few days, you don't have to go to classes, work out or fulfill any bodly function if you don't want to and the only way for a girl to leave is if you manualy chose that option (unless there is one and i don't know about it) ?

My intention isn't to argue or "my preferences>your preferences" i just want to know another point of view cus i sure don't see the appeal of gwen.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Anyways, I found a web that shows some console commands I wasn't aware of, like Shame, or Addict.

Maybe there were other ways of finding these, or even posted somewhere I didn't see, but I'll leave these here just in case.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Anyways, I found a web that shows some console commands I wasn't aware of, like Shame, or Addict.

Maybe there were other ways of finding these, or even posted somewhere I didn't see, but I'll leave these here just in case.
Huh wow didn't know about that either, as in more stuff that what was given on the first page. I'm saving that link now, thanks

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes