Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Here you have the correct table, only I would put Jubs even lower - an absolutely confusing character. Maybe later it will be revealed, but now I do not understand the admiration for her.
She's a cute 90's mallrat with a tomboyish disposition, is friendly while being understanding. Plus her design is reminsicient of the 90's cartoon/comics that alot of people including myself had as kids, her besides that tight suit rogue were goat.

Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
What's Jubilee caled in console variables? Just JubileeX doesn't work for me. Neither do JubilationX nor LeeX.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Anyways, I found a web that shows some console commands I wasn't aware of, like Shame, or Addict.

Maybe there were other ways of finding these, or even posted somewhere I didn't see, but I'll leave these here just in case.
Just FYI, changing those won't have a huge effect, they're recalculated fairly often.

Shame is used in regards to what custom outfits she'll wear. Even if you use console commands to get her to wear an outfit that normally too shameful, every time period there's another "shame check" and she'll revert to a default outfit and tell you that the custom one wasn't modest enough.

Addict is the sum of her Addictionrate since the last time she touched you. It goes up over time as long as she has Addictionrate and you're addictive, and drops when you touch her. Addictionrate is the opposite, it goes down over time and raises when you touch her. Of the two Addict is what triggers events (ie her needing a fix), but Addictionrate is what really controls her behavior over time.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Just FYI, changing those won't have a huge effect, they're recalculated fairly often.

Shame is used in regards to what custom outfits she'll wear. Even if you use console commands to get her to wear an outfit that normally too shameful, every time period there's another "shame check" and she'll revert to a default outfit and tell you that the custom one wasn't modest enough.

Addict is the sum of her Addictionrate since the last time she touched you. It goes up over time as long as she has Addictionrate and you're addictive, and drops when you touch her. Addictionrate is the opposite, it goes down over time and raises when you touch her. Of the two Addict is what triggers events (ie her needing a fix), but Addictionrate is what really controls her behavior over time.
So that means it's shame the command to choose clothes rather than inhibition? Then I can set shame to 0 and make them go around naked with 0 inhibition, huh? Sounds fun enough to try.
On a side note, I found just recently these very commands listed on the front page under the old commands section corresponding to the 984 and prior. I always thought those commands were outdated so I had forgotten about them XD.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So that means it's shame the command to choose clothes rather than inhibition? Then I can set shame to 0 and make them go around naked with 0 inhibition, huh? Sounds fun enough to try.
On a side note, I found just recently these very commands listed on the front page under the old commands section corresponding to the 984 and prior. I always thought those commands were outdated so I had forgotten about them XD.
No, the second they go out in public they'll go change to a default outfit. Shame gets recalculated as its checked.

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
No, the second they go out in public they'll go change to a default outfit. Shame gets recalculated as its checked.
Could you explain how come that with the saved outfits, even if you tell them to only wear that in private, they still show up with them in public?
Im all for the haremblob wearing the lace underwear+stocking and gatherbelt wich is pretty much their uniform for lewdtimes, but i dont like seeing them using that in the classroom or dates!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StarsMan423

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Could you explain how come that with the saved outfits, even if you tell them to only wear that in private, they still show up with them in public?
Im all for the haremblob wearing the lace underwear+stocking and gatherbelt wich is pretty much their uniform for lewdtimes, but i dont like seeing them using that in the classroom or dates!
The short answer: You're not telling her to only wear your chosen outfit in private, you're telling her to also wear that one in private. The only outfit they won't wear in public is their sleepwear (unless you tell them to).

The long answer:

There's essentially 6 clothing slots that you can customize:

Three start out as default slots, and you can't prevent them from being worn where they would normally be worn, but you can change their contents, these are:
Swimwear - worn at the pool (public)
Gym clothes - worn at the gym (public)
Sleepwear - worn when they go to sleep (private)

Three are completely custom slots, and don't "exist" until you make them, and are considered public outfits:
Custom1, Custom2, Custom3
Once you make them they get added to a pool of outfits that the girls can choose to wear on any day.

There are also 2 default outfits that they wear: casual1 and casual2

The pool of public outfits they choose from each day includes: casual1, casual2, custom1, custom2, custom3

You can always explicitly tell them what to wear on specific days. But until you do that, each day each girl chooses one outfit from her array of outfits to wear as her "outfit of the day". There's no option to tell a girl "don't wear this", there's only a way to tell her "in specific instances, only wear this"

Last edited:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
It's been said that, "Oni doesn't read the forum," but so far -- I've gotten a few of the things I (and many others) have asked for:

Better eye design on Jean Grey

Jubilee

Vampires

So, in essence I'd like to thank Oni for listening to our requests.

Thank you, Oni.

To the best game developer on Patreon.

Rogue-like never fails to please.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Eh... Don't you think that probably some of this forum's users are patrons too, and then relay this comments to his Patreon chat? In any case, if he's starting to take into consideration the suggestions of people who clearly played the game more times than him, then that's cool, regardless of where he reads such opinions.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Eh... Don't you think that probably some of this forum's users are patrons too, and then relay this comments to his Patreon chat? In any case, if he's starting to take into consideration the suggestions of people who clearly played the game more times than him, then that's cool, regardless of where he reads such opinions.
I'm a patron & I make suggestions alot of my own, some from here. He don't listen to jackshit, he'd never come here either lmao.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes