Oct 21, 2019
I know this isn't the place to bring this up but I am wondering if anyone else is dealing with this? I notice when I go to other threads for games ect. The images won't load all there is, is the text of the title of the game and where the banner for the game would be is just a small image of a piece of paper with the top right corner folded inwards with a blue sky and a green hill and a cloud near the top left.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
I know this isn't the place to bring this up but I am wondering if anyone else is dealing with this? I notice when I go to other threads for games ect. The images won't load all there is, is the text of the title of the game and where the banner for the game would be is just a small image of a piece of paper with the top right corner folded inwards with a blue sky and a green hill and a cloud near the top left.
That just means the images won't load or are broken. If it's not fixed by refreshing the page, restart your computer.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
it's something about the SSL certificate expired on attachments for the site, it happened to me too, then as suddenly as it happened it fixed itself.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It's been said that, "Oni doesn't read the forum," but so far -- I've gotten a few of the things I (and many others) have asked for:

Better eye design on Jean Grey

Jubilee

Vampires

So, in essence I'd like to thank Oni for listening to our requests.

Thank you, Oni.

To the best game developer on Patreon.

Rogue-like never fails to please.
That is because all those things were proposed on the patron and were brought up here later by patron members who use the forum.

Reactions: Ghostload

Kyokomoto

Nov 15, 2018
First of all, i like all of them but for personal preference this will be my ranking...and im bored so i did this.

rank.png

Jean at first she was a solid "D" but after some minutes of playing her "story" was the most entertaining because its the most challeging if you compare her to the others.

Rogue in the other way is the most easy, atleast for me, she is even somehow annoying being so clingy. Not my thing.

Laura and Kitty they are the best without a doubt for a lot of reasons that some of here will know already.

Emma and Storm are great but im not into "giant boobs".

Jubilee, well im into asian woman so she is my weakness.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
honestly they are all easy enough to conquer only takes between 2 and 3 day's to fully get into all but jeans pants hers is about 4 to 5 by week 3 i usually have them all at 100 all and no cheats save scumming yes but no cheats

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, gang! For the mods out there, is there a scene editor or anything I can use? I'm trying to modify some of the in-game sprites and scenes to fit my taste a bit better, but these image files are a mess and it seems like I'm having to "test run" every 10 minutes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, gang! For the mods out there, is there a scene editor or anything I can use? I'm trying to modify some of the in-game sprites and scenes to fit my taste a bit better, but these image files are a mess and it seems like I'm having to "test run" every 10 minutes
Nope

• Sad
Reactions: Xros23

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So you're saying there is?
what about the command for other girls phone number?
Hmm...although this was a long time ago I guess I worded this pretty poorly.
I think what I meant to say was, "There is no way to get X-23's number for now." As for if there is a command for that or not, I do not believe so. It's been a while since I touched this game though so I don't know if there is or isn't a command for getting phone numbers. I tried checking my save before and after getting Emma's number to try and find the variable but I couldn't tell what variable changed if at all (could be because it's just a gigantic list my eyes glaze over). I'm just said 'for now' since every other chick had an opportunity to give you their number, so it wouldn't make sense if X-23 didn't. Sorry if this was confusing.

Reactions: GAB

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
obyectib teew wist.png

Storm is best girl until Jubilee outshines. Radiates sex energy.
Rogue would be top dog if her BJ/TJ scenes were updated.
Kitty would be S but some of the art is a downer. Radiates sex energy.
Emma is hot. Doesn't radiate sex energy. Was S but then Storm did everything better.
I don't like Laura's BJ scene or most of her clothes. Everything else is cool.
Jubilee is PURE SEX but has nothing in game.
Jean's haircut... Her clothing selection is probably the second worst.
Gwenpool isn't even a hot meme.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hmm...although this was a long time ago I guess I worded this pretty poorly.
I think what I meant to say was, "There is no way to get X-23's number for now." As for if there is a command for that or not, I do not believe so. It's been a while since I touched this game though so I don't know if there is or isn't a command for getting phone numbers. I tried checking my save before and after getting Emma's number to try and find the variable but I couldn't tell what variable changed if at all (could be because it's just a gigantic list my eyes glaze over). I'm just said 'for now' since every other chick had an opportunity to give you their number, so it wouldn't make sense if X-23 didn't. Sorry if this was confusing.
He quoted a post of yours that was almost 5 years old. They all have phone numbers now that either you can ask for once their love is above 400 in the chat menu, or they give to you after their first "fix" session.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
He quoted a post of yours that was almost 5 years old. They all have phone numbers now that either you can ask for once their love is above 400 in the chat menu, or they give to you after their first "fix" session.
Okay whew. Didn't want to sound like an asshole for saying "ThIs Is FrOm An OlD pOsT yA dInGuS" or something and make someone uncomfortable. Good to know though!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I was thinking, how others male students would react having you get laid with all girls. Scott´d be mad, Logan´d kill you if you sleep with Laura.
Well I think Jean all but says that the MC is much better than Scott, so what's he going to do? Stare at the MC?

Logan though...yeah, better hope Logan never finds out. Or spike his beer with your blood, depower him and then shoot his kneecaps so you can make an escape.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes