Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Damn i really want to see other male characters and interactions, for example: Gambit and MC fighting for Rogue, Beast teaching you how to increase/control your powers. Logan and you talking about Laura, or going out for a mission. Iceman being your best friend (he's not into girls so he won't be jealous) or Strong guy training with you. there are so many possibilites.

MrDude15

May 10, 2021
Damn i really want to see other male characters and interactions, for example: Gambit and MC fighting for Rogue, Beast teaching you how to increase/control your powers. Logan and you talking about Laura, or going out for a mission. Iceman being your best friend (he's not into girls so he won't be jealous) or Strong guy training with you. there are so many possibilites.
Imagine the next "girl" is iceman. I have chills with only thinking.

Reactions: _Cthulhu_

DW1690

May 19, 2019
I can't wait for the day Laura's missionary visual bug gets fixed on android mostly because sadly out of nowhere my phones data section got basically locked away from my own use so I could edit apps files so savedits aren't possible and adding files are a pipe dream so now I must play tge waiting game so my favorite most like dating sim can have better fixes on android made by an absolute chad of a modder that would make an android port but that's the dream even though there are great ports I guess somehow problems make it in even tho those molders are pretty great at what they do.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I can't wait for the day Laura's missionary visual bug gets fixed on android mostly because sadly out of nowhere my phones data section got basically locked away from my own use so I could edit apps files so savedits aren't possible and adding files are a pipe dream so now I must play tge waiting game so my favorite most like dating sim can have better fixes on android made by an absolute chad of a modder that would make an android port but that's the dream even though there are great ports I guess somehow problems make it in even tho those molders are pretty great at what they do.
It's not just android- I've been having issues with in on my laptop

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes