leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
MFW I haven't checked this thread in a week because The Batman just dropped and my birthday happened recently
Ay, hb, man. I wanted to go check that movie out. Usually I'm pretty sick of super hero movies, but since the Lighthouse movie I have faith in Pattinson and I think he wouldn't be in a mediocre standard Batman film. How was it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ay, hb, man. I wanted to go check that movie out. Usually I'm pretty sick of super hero movies, but since the Lighthouse movie I have faith in Pattinson and I think he wouldn't be in a mediocre standard Batman film. How was it?
Thanks dude, appreciate it. Very great movie I dare say, his extensive filmography (Good Time, Cosmopolis, High Life, Lighthouse, The Devil All The Time are what I've seen in the last few years and there's a lot more good ones) is what leads me to a mixture of loving RPatz as and actor and a fan of Batman.

Reactions: leathermax

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Funny, the World we know is falling apart right now, but you guys.... still talk about tits)))
Do you want to know the sad truth, in my opinion? The world (as pointed out previously, by world I mean human civilization) won't fall apart. Because we've reach the point where "falling" means "annihilation" and no matter how mad they may be, no people in charge would be dumb enough to walk this path. Because they want the same things everybody wants: comfort, full fridge and yes, tits - or whatever float their boats - and that, you can't get if you set the world on a nuclear fire storm.

So no, the world won't fall apart; he just can't anymore. An that's unfortunate because it means we have no other choice than to keep trying making it work, we're short of barbarian horde to push the restart button and try again anew.
And there seems to be very few people interested in that. When I look around (and for my country it's an election year so I look around often) and see how much the people seem willing to keep it the flawed way it is because they're too lazy or too jaded to care anymore, I feel really lonely, with my faith in humankind and the potential it is wasting.

Voila, that was the depressive minute, thank you very much. Now about those tits... :D

Reactions: Gorogn and DagonKel

Bosss

May 1, 2017
You know, Chinese have a saying (more a curse then saying)... "I wish you to live in the time of change". And we are living at that time. EU is done for. There is no free and cheap resources from Russia anymore. After "shooting at there own knee" all logistic is done for. And the scariest one is food. We and you (in case of Belorussia) ban supply of fertilizers in EU. As you know, fertilizer made from gas. And the price 4 it... so, fertilizers become "gold". Ye, you could buy it another country(s) but the price.... So.. some of farmers won`t go to work, the harvest will lowered... and there is no grain from Russia and Ukraine. You start to feel it somewhere in mid summer - mid autumn. That what I fear the most. China start to save grain, Russia... and there is no sullpy of grain from Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia. I think this is it.

And the fun thing is, US company's slowly start`s to escape from EU markets. They and China will "eat" the cream, and we are fuck up((
Clear example of "divide and conquer".

Ah, yes, "THE TITS", I wanna see them grate again) And wait 4 Gwen since she was put in as cameo character.

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes