mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Does anybody know the variable code for jubilee? I already tried the "GirlsName"X variable but it just says it's not defined.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Man I hope Gwenpool gets the next spot so bad. She's actually mad sweet in the comic and the meta humor could be quite refreshing in small doses!

Reactions: tuckerhead

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Right, but I mean being able to hold hands in the presence of Xavier. It'd be the ultimate way of humiliating him for no reason even though he's your provider.
Hand-holding? Are you trying to summon Onslaught?

Man I hope Gwenpool gets the next spot so bad. She's actually mad sweet in the comic and the meta humor could be quite refreshing in small doses!
The others are lucky they don't know how precious Gwenpool is.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Gwenpool came too late, by the time she popped up i had already stopped caring about marvel's comics and they have noone to blame but themeselves.
That's fair, her debut was shit too, but Unbelievable Gwenpool was a nice read. Heard nothing but bad things about the book(s?) that followed though.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Gwenpool came too late, by the time she popped up i had already stopped caring about marvel's comics and they have noone to blame but themeselves.
Honestly I'm with you on this, but I assure you she's precious and she'd make a fine addition to the game itself.

Reactions: primavera9925
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes