NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Gwenpool is a weird character. Half the time she's doing an odd story beat and the other half she's suffering from too much existential dread of the comic ending and "dying" from it.

Reactions: primavera9925

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, ppl here say Gwennpool is cool in the comics so she'd be a fine addition to the game's roster. That begs the question from someone unfamiliar to the comics: how similar are the current girls to their comic counterparts character-wise? I mean, I doubt there's any comic where Storm and Kitty have public sex, so I mean their personality, behavior and shit.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I haven't been able to go on double dates for a while. I ask the girl if I can bring another person along on the date and she accepts. But when we arrive at the square, it's just the first girl that's there and for the rest of the date. Is any other person experiencing this issue?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I haven't been able to go on double dates for a while. I ask the girl if I can bring another person along on the date and she accepts. But when we arrive at the square, it's just the first girl that's there and for the rest of the date. Is any other person experiencing this issue?
You've gotta ask both girls.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
So, ppl here say Gwennpool is cool in the comics so she'd be a fine addition to the game's roster. That begs the question from someone unfamiliar to the comics: how similar are the current girls to their comic counterparts character-wise? I mean, I doubt there's any comic where Storm and Kitty have public sex, so I mean their personality, behavior and shit.
Funny you ask, right now the X-Men live in a hamfisted, blackmailing, brainwashing, hostile to the point of villainy mutant supremacist cult island with orgies and clones turned into resurrections, all to keep bad futures from happening. The orgy bit is only partially a joke, one of the cult's purposes is repopulation, with one book going as far as directly addressing the babies being abandoned. While I'm no X-Men loremaster, I know that they've been all over the place and Oni handpicks the good/popular stuff, the big two have come to a point in which stories and characters are constantly violated for outrage farming and you just have to piece together your own canon.

RCO013_1568811166.jpg

RCO022_1641499901.jpg RCO023_1641499901.jpg

RCO017_1642053463.jpg

Also, apparently Gwenpool was written into said island, so Oni has that excuse to get it out of his system. My bias aside, I'd rather have him make a girl he wants than get another Jean.

Gwenpool is a weird character. Half the time she's doing an odd story beat and the other half she's suffering from too much existential dread of the comic ending and "dying" from it.
That's her thing, she has all the makings of an awful character: Deadpool variant, (technical) Gwen variant, 4th wall breaker, danger hair, female and comedic relief character created in 2015, then the character development and the art hit you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not totally sure about the comic versions since I haven't read an X-Men comic in...years...but Kitty and Rogue are pretty accurate depictions of their X-Men Evolution show versions (minus fucking in the showers). Rogue has/had a lot of issues because of her powers in the comics as well. Kitty in the comics is a badass little ninja.

Unlike her Evolution version (which she looks nothing like in the game), Jean is pretty much a cunt in the comics though. She turned Ice Man gay with a mental suggestion too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herignak

Jun 30, 2018
For any android porter,

here is a solution to the broken dick animations that plagued the android ports:

issue:
dropping the game files in any renpy sdk misalignes the 'mask' texture that cuts out (hides) the dick texture during the sex/anal animation with laura (the same happens to the threesome mouth mask), who knows why these three masks get misaligned and all others don't.

solution:
instead of changing any rpy code, i edited the mask textures to move them to the right spot.
this "fix" should theoratically work in any past&future version, just overwrite the origninal pngs with the attached textures.

edited textures:
.\game\Chibi_Mouth_Mask.png
.\game\LauraSex\Laura_Sex_MaskAnalX.png
.\game\LauraSex\Laura_Sex_MaskPussyX.png

gesture/touch controls:
drop the attached 'options2.rpyc' into the game folder to add gesture/touch controls to your android port.
(swipe up to open the save menu, down to hide the gui, left to rollback and right to start skipping)

com.png

here is a link to a fixed android port of Prime's rogue like mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-li...for-997f2-prime559.99576/page-11#post-7731757

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
A lot of what's going on in the comics goes back to when Marvel almost went bankrupt in the 90s, having to sell off much of the movie rights to their characters to stay solvent. Over time, the options on those rights reverted to Marvel, but then you have studios like 20th Century Fox who stubbornly held onto the characters, because let's face it, slap X-men onto a film and its going to make money even if its bad.

With the cinematic X-men not under their control (keep in mind that the X-men used to be Marvel's biggest property, right up there with Spider-man), Marvel did a lot to hamper the comics version in an effort to undermine the films - Decimation and Avengers vs X-men being two of the big ones, trying to make the Inhumans the new X-men being another, all with varying degrees of success and failure. Then Disney acquires Fox and most of the film rights are brought back to Marvel. And now Marvel has to somehow bring back thousands of Mutants that had been killed off by the company over the last 25+ years. But in this age of subversion, you can't just have them come back and continue trying to go for the dream of peaceful coexistence. Can you?

Nope, sex cult island with a severe isolationist attitude while also hanging the cures and treatments for various illnesses over the heads of the non-mutant population of the planet. Now, to be fair, this is seen as something wrong by several key mutants for several good reasons (for example, the first of the 3 Laws on Krakoa is "Make More Mutants". Something that has rubbed Rogue up the wrong way, leaving her to decide that if and when she gets pregnant, its going to be her decision, not when the state decides). In fact, many of those mutants have reformed various X-men teams to get back to the idea that there can be peaceful coexistence between mutants and humans.

(As an aside, this thing with the film rights was partly why the Fantastic Four didn't have a comic run for nearly 3 years, one of the other reasons was the disastrous reboot film in 2015)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Not totally sure about the comic versions since I haven't read an X-Men comic in...years...but Kitty and Rogue are pretty accurate depictions of their X-Men Evolution show versions (minus fucking in the showers). Rogue has/had a lot of issues because of her powers in the comics as well. Kitty in the comics is a badass little ninja.

Unlike her Evolution version (which she looks nothing like in the game), Jean is pretty much a cunt in the comics though. She turned Ice Man gay with a mental suggestion too.
Lucky me I barely read comics. On the other side, perhaps there's a lack of context on my part, but that scene with the 3 recycled pannels where Jean goes full JKR on Ice Man seems more of a "revelation" than a "conversion". I thought she used her powers to change his mind into a throngling fan, but by what they say, it seems like he had always been.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Kitty and Rogue are based on the Evolution cartoon, not the comics. Rogue was always bummed about not being able to touch people, but the cartoon dialed up the emo to 11. Kitty is "like" virtually "like" nothing "like" she "like" is in the "like" comics. The annoying valley girl vocabulary was entirely invented for the cartoon.

Storm is only vaguely like her evolution counterpart (no idea where the art style came from). Storm was always a reserved character since her emotional state tended to affect her powers. That changed when she met Yukio, who was heavily implied to be her girlfriend, and she became more liberated. She did the whole punk rock/mohawk thing for awhile before eventually going back a more classic style, but she was never that reserved again. I think at one point she had a casual fuck buddy relationship with Wolverine (Logan not Laura, though that would be hot).

Laura's backstory was always a mess. She was an original character in the Evolution cartoon, but fans liked her enough that marvel eventually added her to the comics. In the process though, they royally f'd it up (she's a clone, she's not a clone, she has her own clones, she's X-23, she's Wolverine, she and Logan are somehow both Wolverine). She was the dark, brooding, loner type, until she wasn't. Since she's not originally a comic character, she can't really be comic accurate. As for her art style, it's not based on the cartoon or the comics. Either would have been preferable to the fugly mess we got.

Emma isn't really like her depiction in any cartoon or the comics. Emma was always keenly aware of her sexuality and used it to her advantage. To this day, I don't understand how I was so innocent as to think the hellfire club was like a social club for bad guys. Social clubs don't typically have their members wear lingerie all the time.
The hellfire club was a sex club, I'm not sure there is a different way to interpret it. I think it's since been retconned, but Emma had started out as a stripper for the club using her telepathy to make men think they were getting what they wanted in the VIP room. That was actually how she met Xavier (dude was freaky, apparently).
So Emma might be an example of a girl who was toned down from the comics.

Jean is unrecognizable from any cartoon or comic. Oni hates Jean. He's been overt in both his hate for jean and the fact that he hated that the fans wanted her in the game. Depending on the writer, Jean has had some morally questionable uses of telepathy over the years (not counting the quoted example, which is unforgivable), but never to the degree that Oni makes it out to be. Her art style isn't representative of either the comic or the cartoon, personally I think Oni's hatred of Jean caused this as well. Jean was never really an overtly sexual character, mostly just a monogamous marriage to Cyclops, though as others have pointed out that changed in recent years. She's definitely more sexually expressive and is in some kind of polyamorous relationship with both Cyclops and Wolverine(Logan, not Laura though at this point who knows) as well as possibly Emma and others.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lucky me I barely read comics. On the other side, perhaps there's a lack of context on my part, but that scene with the 3 recycled pannels where Jean goes full JKR on Ice Man seems more of a "revelation" than a "conversion". I thought she used her powers to change his mind into a throngling fan, but by what they say, it seems like he had always been.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well, that's a good and thorough analysis on the characters. Thank you all for explanation on how the girls differ from one source to another (fuck, I had no idea Laura was born in the Evo cartoon, with how popular and established she is).
On the subject of Jean gaying Ice Cube, it still seems as if she "found" he was gay when he was trying to hide it even from himself by being a Chad wannabe because closet stuff. Maybe he started acting out on his gayness full on right after this interaction? If so, the idea that she brainwashed him seems much more believable.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Jean didn't make Iceman gay. Marvel made Iceman gay. Bobby was straight for about 50 years. He didn't pull in quite the amount of tail as Spider-Man or Human Torch, but he did alright with the ladies. The problem was that Marvel wanted a gay mutant on the team and creating new characters is apparently too difficult. Nobody cared when North Star came out, because to be honest it was kinda believable. Rictor and Shatterstar were next (despite Shatterstar being his own biological grandfather), but still nobody cared. Iceman got chosen because he was a big name, but not as marketable a star as the likes of Wolverine or Gambit. Gambit would have actually made sense as being gay this whole time. The only women he was romantically linked to were Bella Donna (wife from an arranged marriage that he ran out on) and Rogue (mutant beard, can claim he never banged her because of powers). Alas, a Gambit movie was being planned and they couldn't make the leading man gay. Bobby got a half century of publication history sacrificed to the woke god of people who don't even read comics in any appreciable numbers. Jean was just the vehicle used to push Marvel's agenda. Teen Jean just happened to stumble on this gigantic secret in Bobby's brain, where as Emma (a significantly less moral person) famously went joyriding in Bobby's body/mind and somehow overlooked the biggest secret of his entire life

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Your problem really sounds like a problem with capitalism than sjw/woke people. the sjw's and woke folk aint so strong a force. They're the least effective "activists" I've ever known. This is some cynical businessman shit trying to increase sales by throwing in a token whatever. The only people falling it are dumbass teens, who, according to whatever market mumbojumbo analytics are the people you market towards. If artists didn't need to increase profits in ways decided by a suit, we'd have less non sense. You replace "woke god" with "money god" and you'd just sound like a commie.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes