Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I'm liking Jubes so far. Aside from the whole breaking and entering to suck your blood thing, the way her relationship develops feels super natural...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though, she really feels like a friend from the jump and isn't putting on any particular airs, playing hard to get, or front loaded with love point opportunities.

But enough about her, let's talk about the big winner this update and that is the goddamn mall! Finally, another location to break up the monotony. You don't get to do much, but it's still something that adds to the sandbox. That's more of the stuff I want to see.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Being able to explore the mall & get lost in another dimension this summer I hope?
He can introduce a new girl like that too a spooky x-men girl if he wants :^)
Meeting time displaced girls instead of shoehorned adapted girls would be cool. No Jean though, please.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
I wouldn't mind a SabertoothRogue event or outfit. Just not quite so furry from the neck down.
Honestly, I'd love her being that hairy from the neck down, even if just to get that bombass costume. That thing was cool as hell! Easily one of my favorite versions of Rogue from the shows/comics

_Cthulhu_

Feb 1, 2019
So this happens when I try to take shower with any girl. I run the latest 0.997F2 version through JoiPlay on android, but I guess the latter is not a big deal. Are there any ways I fix it myself or should I wait for next version?
1647648066713.jpg

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
God, this game is so ridiculously poorly-optimised. It somehow manages to use the same amount of ram as hoi4. The game is effectively a slideshow with minimal animation. I don't understand how it could run so slowly
On my old shit pc I could run Doom 2016 with no issues outside of one map yet for this game it'd literally cry in pain
Confusing shit

Mar 1, 2022
On my old shit pc I could run Doom 2016 with no issues outside of one map yet for this game it'd literally cry in pain
Confusing shit
Maybe it's something dumb like loading images every frame that they're displayed or some loop that's broken. The game is only ~250mb so there isn't a whole lot of things that it could be. I'm not familiar with renpy so idk

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes