Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Did you mean Avengers instead of Justice League?
No, Joss Whedon worked on the post production for Justice League after Zack Snyder had to take time away following his daughter's suicide.

Basically a large chunk (if not the majority) of the film was cut/reshot/altered. Ray Fisher accused Whedon of being abusive and unprofessional during the post production and after Gal Gadot made similar comments, Whedon retorted that she just "misunderstood because English wasn't her first language".

Reactions: tuckerhead

BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
I wanna know if I've unlocked everyone there is to unlock, so far I got
Rogue, Kitty, Jean, Laura, Emma Frost, Storm and Jubilee
is that evryone there is so far?

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996.

7767 if you like you can add it to the thread OP.

2021-10-22: Added simplified search of Xavier's office, basically every search will be successful if you brought the right girl.
Installation: right click "save link as" then save in 'game' folder.
Fixed: leveling girls not adding points to spent in leveling menu thanks Dboss for pointing that out.
it wont download it just opens a new tab with the code

Honeyandvinegar

Aug 30, 2016
He hasn't unlocked Xaviette tho; You cross the multiverse & gain the fem-version of Xavier, XAVIETTE! She knows telekineses & has lost the use of her arms. She's also quite hairy in contrast you Xavier being an alien baby man.
Technically speaking, shouldn't Xavier be addicted to Zero as well, as long as the player has executed at least one plan? Maybe that's why he doesn't send Zero to super hell or Krakoa or something.

Feb 10, 2020
Technically speaking, shouldn't Xavier be addicted to Zero as well, as long as the player has executed at least one plan? Maybe that's why he doesn't send Zero to super hell or Krakoa or something.
To be fair, Zero's power is kinda inconsistent. So who's to say if the addiction part even affects dudes to begin with

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
He got canceled. He was apparently mean and that's enough to end your career these days.
The accusations from the Cyborg dude you can pretty much ignore. That's just the go-to default in Hollywood now if you want the next director/producer you work with to be scared into giving you more lines/money.

The accusation with Gadot probably happened...based on James Marsters telling a similar story from the old Buffy days...but even then I doubt it was that serious. I just don't think he'd be stupid enough to publicly be as aggressive with a woman as he had been with Marsters. And even Marsters didn't seem to think it was that big a deal.

The one that really grosses you out is Charisma Carpenter and the events that happened around that time jibes with her story. And I always wondered why she was among the few of his old veteran actors who remained working in the industry but never worked with Joss again. Makes sense now.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
To be fair, Zero's power is kinda inconsistent. So who's to say if the addiction part even affects dudes to begin with
My theory is that his powers dont work on dudes or people e doesnt want to bone, seeing how in dialogue it clearly tells you that you have atleast come into contact with nightcrawler and wolverine, cyclops just straight up shoots you though.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes