ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
One day Oni will add voices and music...a guy can dream.
Evo Rogue with 90s Rogue voice....
what's the point of voice in this game? not only would that add ALOT of extra work, it would slow the game development even more. unless all you want is some sex grunts.

as a side note, 100% wouldnt happen for the official VA, to do this, as that would open them to some severe lawsuits.

Reactions: McKraken and C4yu

Knigth

Mar 8, 2021
108423_kitty_doggystyle.png
I've been looking at old posts and came across this and I think this kitty doggystyle pose is better than the current one or what do you think?
p2 sorry for the quality image

Reactions: Z - Reborn

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 1719401
I've been looking at old posts and came across this and I think this kitty doggystyle pose is better than the current one or what do you think?
p2 sorry for the quality image
Thankfully I wear glasses, so I could decypher your image. I agree I like it more than Kitty's current pose, but this belongs to the Expanded mod, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe some day it'll resurrect in the most recent version of the game with everything it added back then.

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
Whilst waiting for the next update, I downloaded and binge watched the whole Evolution series (I remember seeing it around as a kid but never watched it), it's a pretty damn good show, the music was definitely early 2000s, but after watching it, I'm seeing Kitty and rogue in a whole new light now, and damn, Oni has Kitty's dialogue down pat. Like you know, whatever.

It would be good to see some new locations around too, like a local park or the gazebo at the institute where rogue pushes mystique off, more places for the girls to be, like they have extended schedules and some of them have spontaneous time frames where they could be anywhere. Not saying I don't want more girls or positions or nothin'

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I know it has been answered before, but I got Jean past 500 obedience and love is still kinda blocked at 500.. I'm roleplaying with a sort of female dom Jean (which would be a perfect fit, imho :), the author should uniquely personalize each ncp more) and that's the main reason I didn't want to raise obedience.
I'm with .997b

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Whilst waiting for the next update, I downloaded and binge watched the whole Evolution series (I remember seeing it around as a kid but never watched it), it's a pretty damn good show, the music was definitely early 2000s, but after watching it, I'm seeing Kitty and rogue in a whole new light now, and damn, Oni has Kitty's dialogue down pat. Like you know, whatever.

It would be good to see some new locations around too, like a local park or the gazebo at the institute where rogue pushes mystique off, more places for the girls to be, like they have extended schedules and some of them have spontaneous time frames where they could be anywhere. Not saying I don't want more girls or positions or nothin'
It's something I've been thinking about, this structure of releasing girl by girl, piece by piece instead of making the game a little bigger with more places and activities, which is a common theme in this thread. so I wonder, if Oni made a poll where he asked wether patrons would like a new girl after Jubes or, let's say, a new location and 1 more set of clothes for each girl, or something like that, what would the results look like?

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
It's something I've been thinking about, this structure of releasing girl by girl, piece by piece instead of making the game a little bigger with more places and activities, which is a common theme in this thread. so I wonder, if Oni made a poll where he asked wether patrons would like a new girl after Jubes or, let's say, a new location and 1 more set of clothes for each girl, or something like that, what would the results look like?
It would show for sure, the new girls + girls content releases are becoming too mechanical imo.
This game could use improvements on what already exist and there is a lot that could be done on that end.
New locations, clothes & haircuts are definitely things that would be welcome as well as events, dialogues and random interactions between the girls.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there more shit to do besides wait for the girls to ask you to touch them, click whatever in the scene to do, have sex with them with the exact same dialogue for 100 times or so? Are there any like dedicated scenes for each girl where they have unique dialogue or anything remotely interesting to do or say? Because as it stand, this is just a really good sex simulator flash style game based in Ren'py with good art. I can only take the same dialogue over 100 times with no unique responses from the girls so much before I get genuinely bored and feel like this game lacks substance and it feels like a sandbox sex game with all the effort going into art and animation instead of writing.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a chart or something that shows what your choices do? Or a walkthrough? I'm bad at this.
scroll wheel up to go back in time a bit. Some actions cant be rolled back. There is also a mod, link somewhere on the 1st page, that will make it so you can see the numbers.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes