salscou

Apr 14, 2020
There is only cuckold Xavier, who constantly peeps.
Eh, its not like hes in any kind of relationship with the girls, he just has psyichic powers and knows what youre up to.
Now, based on the implications of the game, if you fucked mystique then we would be talking.

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Eh, its not like hes in any kind of relationship with the girls, he just has psyichic powers and knows what youre up to.
Now, based on the implications of the game, if you fucked mystique then we would be talking.
Okay, you convinced me - old voyeur Xavier.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: salscou

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
When are we getting more colours for MC? Like you know, yellow cock, blue cock, red cock, etc. Plethora of rainbows. Also I just imagine the MC is constantly naked no matter where he goes, so just like the girls they're all complete exhibitionists. Would be nice if Oni shows more of his body for the passionate side of lovemaking, but this is a nearly 6 year old game that probably wouldn't warrant to happen, not even guaranteed

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
When are we getting more colours for MC? Like you know, yellow cock, blue cock, red cock, etc. Plethora of rainbows. Also I just imagine the MC is constantly naked no matter where he goes, so just like the girls they're all complete exhibitionists. Would be nice if Oni shows more of his body for the passionate side of lovemaking, but this is a nearly 6 year old game that probably wouldn't warrant to happen, not even guaranteed
MC doesn't go naked everywhere because then the girls would see your dick every time, and that only happens in sex scenes and the shower. Plus, if you choose to no disguise yourself for the Halloween event, girls comment on your clothes and Emma even says you disguised yourself as a homless person or some shit.
So clearly Zero is this guy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note, whenever you go skinnydipping in the pool with other girls, why doesn't your pp show and nobody comments on it?

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Nah hes atleast wearing pants since the game mentions girls taking your pants off to get your dick out, kitty also mentions you have an X-man uniform (wich apparently is pretty cute), and i suppose zero also owns a swimsuit and towel since he can get in the pool and showers no problem without getting his dick out.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Nah hes atleast wearing pants since the game mentions girls taking your pants off to get your dick out, kitty also mentions you have an X-man uniform (wich apparently is pretty cute), and i suppose zero also owns a swimsuit and towel since he can get in the pool and showers no problem without getting his dick out.
The real question is where is the art for our cute X-Men uniform?

• Haha
Reactions: salscou
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes