Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I didn't really even play the April Fools version of the game, if anyone is curious Jubilee was totally removed from the game. Oni also likes to use these builds are a sort of testing ground for "new" things & it seems like he's changed some stuff. Streamlining the UI a big probably helps with memory more or some shit.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It would explain why scot keeps shooting you though :ROFLMAO:
I mean, it could be that he is already interest in Jean and nothing happened yet. So he sees you as a competitor, I guess. I would say this might be a plot that the game will explore in the future, but I doubt it.
Oni has no reason to further the plot when his patrons let him make as much money as he does by putting out a couple poses every 5 months and one new girl that is a code copy paste of every other girl.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I mean, it could be that he is already interest in Jean and nothing happened yet. So he sees you as a competitor, I guess. I would say this might be a plot that the game will explore in the future, but I doubt it.
Oni has no reason to further the plot when his patrons let him make as much money as he does by putting out a couple poses every 5 months and one new girl that is a code copy paste of every other girl.
Eh, this kind of game doesnt really need a plot, what it needs is more stuff to do, dialogues, interactions, clothes, stuff like that.
For example, i still really want to have that dammed dance party rogue keeps talking about, but have it be like the halloween event and give the girls cute dresses.
rogue-dating-dress.png

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1734898
You have a health bar and an estus flask, Your health gets lower by doing lewd stuff and you straight up die if a girl catches you peeping or doing some other things

It's a weird build since it has some things I haven't seen before and the UI looks different, but at the same time I can't get Jean's intro to trigger
Are those batteries? Hell yeah, I've been waiting for this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Eh, this kind of game doesnt really need a plot, what it needs is more stuff to do, dialogues, interactions, clothes, stuff like that.
For example, i still really want to have that dammed dance party rogue keeps talking about, but have it be like the halloween event and give the girls cute dresses.
View attachment 1735072
I meant plot in a very vague way, more like a combination of sub plots, character developments and so on. The game has almost nothing other than "Raise X value and their behavior becomes Y".
So yeah, more different and unique dialogues and interactions, further story and so on would be nice. But like I said, there is no reason for Oni to ever do it, sadly.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man this talk about Scott and Logan makes me wish this game had a sort of story mode or something like that, it could be cool if you get sent to missions with the a different girl or xman.

Reactions: Hugo_GLz and p22

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
How do you get the newer girls (Jean, Ororo, and Jubliee) to initiate their version of blackmailing Xavier if they have any?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Does the lag get's worst if I keep the game folder in a separate Hardisk? The longer I play the game the worst the lag is during sex scenes

Reactions: splamo

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you get the newer girls (Jean, Ororo, and Jubliee) to initiate their version of blackmailing Xavier if they have any?
Both Jean and Jubes can straight up hypnotize X and for Ororo you need to do the same you do with Kitty, but with Ororo in your party, and search all over the office. But for all this to be unlocked you need somewhat high stats and levels with the girls. 4 or 5 as I recall.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes