ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i said this a few times throughout these last few years, i think oni should implement some sort of role play with the girls. kinda like a mini side quest of sorts.
basically make each girl has a diferent "mechanic".

Rogue- can stay having her dependency, it makes sense with her story and all that.

Kitty- could have some petplay, possibly LIGHT furry(using cat ears, furry bikini and gloves and finaly a tail buttplug. could even develop a special cumming scene where the player cums in a cat food tray, and tell her to "drink her milk" or something like that.

Emma- since she is used to being a Dom, we could play around with making her a sub instead, and she could develop some pleasure from being obedient for once.

X-23- since she is immortal, she could become a masochist, so going hard on her, would turn her on. could add a mechanic for candle play or even whipping.

Jean- she would probably be the most complex, but oni could add a double personality mechanic, basically make 2 chars, using the same model, say she is developing the phoenix persona, and we can help her control it and "return" to having a more passive and angelical personality, or have her open up, and embrace that more brutal and agressive side. could even implement one personality having an easier time befriending some of the girls, like "J" for Rogue and Kitty, while "P" being better with Emma and X-23

Storm- she could become an exhibitionist, so we would have her do things in the open, maybe have her teach while her face is covered in cum for example, or using a vibrator while teaching.

Jubilee- this one is the hardest, but maybe add some cumplay with her, since she has a problem controling her powers, we could help her get used to it, maybe having her always carry a vial, and going for a more "needy" rogue, maybe have her be the opposite of the other girls, in that, she DOESNT want to have anything physical with us at first, but instead wants to pay us for our cum, with us easing her up, and making her open up to experiment and be more sexually open.

to me, not only would this add alot of content, it wouldnt even be that hard to implement. and would make each girl feel trully diferent from each other, even if they all end up doing the same things in the end.

Mattserino

May 7, 2020
i said this a few times throughout these last few years, i think oni should implement some sort of role play with the girls. kinda like a mini side quest of sorts.
basically make each girl has a diferent "mechanic".

Rogue- can stay having her dependency, it makes sense with her story and all that.

Kitty- could have some petplay, possibly LIGHT furry(using cat ears, furry bikini and gloves and finaly a tail buttplug. could even develop a special cumming scene where the player cums in a cat food tray, and tell her to "drink her milk" or something like that.

Emma- since she is used to being a Dom, we could play around with making her a sub instead, and she could develop some pleasure from being obedient for once.

X-23- since she is immortal, she could become a masochist, so going hard on her, would turn her on. could add a mechanic for candle play or even whipping.

Jean- she would probably be the most complex, but oni could add a double personality mechanic, basically make 2 chars, using the same model, say she is developing the phoenix persona, and we can help her control it and "return" to having a more passive and angelical personality, or have her open up, and embrace that more brutal and agressive side. could even implement one personality having an easier time befriending some of the girls, like "J" for Rogue and Kitty, while "P" being better with Emma and X-23

Storm- she could become an exhibitionist, so we would have her do things in the open, maybe have her teach while her face is covered in cum for example, or using a vibrator while teaching.

Jubilee- this one is the hardest, but maybe add some cumplay with her, since she has a problem controling her powers, we could help her get used to it, maybe having her always carry a vial, and going for a more "needy" rogue, maybe have her be the opposite of the other girls, in that, she DOESNT want to have anything physical with us at first, but instead wants to pay us for our cum, with us easing her up, and making her open up to experiment and be more sexually open.

to me, not only would this add alot of content, it wouldnt even be that hard to implement. and would make each girl feel trully diferent from each other, even if they all end up doing the same things in the end.
Legit good ideas, man

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Still not able to advance Jean Love points even after raising obedience over 500, at this point I give up.. not possible to roleplay the way I want :(

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Still not able to advance Jean Love points even after raising obedience over 500, at this point I give up.. not possible to roleplay the way I want :(
After you hit 500+ obedience, you'll come talk to you and apologize about being such a bitch. After that, you might have to get over a hump around 500 love of a few points, but then you can easily raise love as high as obedience.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Both Jean and Jubes can straight up hypnotize X and for Ororo you need to do the same you do with Kitty, but with Ororo in your party, and search all over the office. But for all this to be unlocked you need somewhat high stats and levels with the girls. 4 or 5 as I recall.
I didn't know that.

I just thought the game kept bugging out whenever I tried to search the office with Kitty.

I could never find the photo, no matter how many times I looked.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
wait. When was she added?
A short while ago.

Thank God I downloaded the previous version before it got deleted.
fuck no, it's April Fool's which Oni really loves for some odd reason. We'll get an "update" but it'll be related to a fools man build. Legit update wont be until at best late May (confirmed by Oni)
I really hope we get to score with Jubilee by then.

I've been waiting for her ever since the first vote.

I will not be denied.

Reactions: DedL0l and salscou

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I posted a Windows build of the April Fool's build some pages ago, Jubilee wasn't removed permanently from the game just the Fool's build of the game.
Real build coming soon likely..maybe, ask again later.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes