Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
The accusations from the Cyborg dude you can pretty much ignore. That's just the go-to default in Hollywood now if you want the next director/producer you work with to be scared into giving you more lines/money.

The accusation with Gadot probably happened...based on James Marsters telling a similar story from the old Buffy days...but even then I doubt it was that serious. I just don't think he'd be stupid enough to publicly be as aggressive with a woman as he had been with Marsters. And even Marsters didn't seem to think it was that big a deal.

The one that really grosses you out is Charisma Carpenter and the events that happened around that time jibes with her story. And I always wondered why she was among the few of his old veteran actors who remained working in the industry but never worked with Joss again. Makes sense now.
It's just funny to me how fast public opinion does a 180. For years he was known as as an ally to the feminist cause due to how he always has strong female characters in his work instead of portraying them as damsels in distress. Now everyone is just down with him being a jerk and denying they ever said anything nice about him.

It doesn't really matter. It could turn out that he is the anti-christ and Astonishing X-Men would still be one of the best X-titles of the last 20 years.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It's just funny to me how fast public opinion does a 180. For years he was known as as an ally to the feminist cause due to how he always has strong female characters in his work instead of portraying them as damsels in distress. Now everyone is just down with him being a jerk and denying they ever said anything nice about him.
The thing is, was he really a feminist? Or did he just use feminism as a shield from criticism and scrutiny?

Sure, he created some impressive and empowered female characters for their time, but when his own wife, actors across several properties and former crew all support allegations made against the guy, well, that's when you need to take a second look at the guy.

The problem is that people tend to deify others because they bring something new, often forgetting their "new master" is just as likely to make mistakes as their mortal followers. And in that situation, people tend to overlook some fundamental problems with their new hero.

So sometimes, they can get away with it, because no one is ever going to think their hero would ever do something that horrible, especially to women. Sometimes though, someone has had enough and speaks out and it leads to more people speaking out.

When you have Charisma Carpenter, Sarah Michelle-Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg, Amber Benson, Emma Caulfield, Kai Cole (Whedon's ex wife), Ray Fisher, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and many more speaking out against Joss Whedon, then you have to ask yourself something - All these people can't be liars, so how deep does the Joss Whedon rabbit hole go?

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
He hasn't unlocked Xaviette tho; You cross the multiverse & gain the fem-version of Xavier, XAVIETTE! She knows telekineses & has lost the use of her arms. She's also quite hairy in contrast you Xavier being an alien baby man.
God, I wish! That would be fucking hilarious! We've got to get this idea to Oni asap :LUL::LUL::LUL:

Reactions: Ghostload

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
you know what, u right
i have absolutely no idea when and where thirst and massage are used tho so I'm not sure they're worth adding
I think thirst isn't the same as lust, since lust is the value on one of the bar, either bottom left mid bottom center
Massage is new to me andI don't where to use it or how

Code:
Player.Cash=99999
Player.Focus=10
Player.Income=1000
Player.Lvl=20
Player.Semen_Max=10
Player.StatPoints=10
renpy.free_memory()
Keys.append(EmmaX)
Keys.append(JeanX)
Keys.append(KittyX)
Keys.append(LauraX)
Keys.append(RogueX)
Keys.append(StormX)

JeanX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
EmmaX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
KittyX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
RogueX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
LauraX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
StormX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")

EmmaX.Anal=1000
EmmaX.Blow=1000
EmmaX.Foot=1000
EmmaX.Hand=1000
EmmaX.Inbt=1000
EmmaX.LikeEmma=1000
EmmaX.LikeJean=1000
EmmaX.LikeKitty=1000
EmmaX.LikeLaura=1000
EmmaX.LikeRogue=1000
EmmaX.LikeStorm=1000
EmmaX.Loose=1000
EmmaX.Love=1000
EmmaX.Lvl=20
EmmaX.Obed=1000
EmmaX.SEXP=1000
EmmaX.StatPoints=20
EmmaX.Taboo=0
EmmaX.Tit=1000
EmmaX.Vaginal=1000

JeanX.Anal=1000
JeanX.Blow=1000
JeanX.Foot=1000
JeanX.Hand=1000
JeanX.Inbt=1000
JeanX.LikeEmma=1000
JeanX.LikeJean=1000
JeanX.LikeKitty=1000
JeanX.LikeLaura=1000
JeanX.LikeRogue=1000
JeanX.LikeStorm=1000
JeanX.Loose=1000
JeanX.Love=1000
JeanX.Lvl=20
JeanX.Obed=1000
JeanX.SEXP=1000
JeanX.StatPoints=20
JeanX.Taboo=0
JeanX.Tit=1000
JeanX.Vaginal=1000

KittyX.Anal=1000
KittyX.Blow=1000
KittyX.Foot=1000
KittyX.Hand=1000
KittyX.Inbt=1000
KittyX.LikeEmma=1000
KittyX.LikeJean=1000
KittyX.LikeKitty=1000
KittyX.LikeLaura=1000
KittyX.LikeRogue=1000
KittyX.LikeStorm=1000
KittyX.Loose=1000
KittyX.Love=1000
KittyX.Lvl=20
KittyX.Obed=1000
KittyX.SEXP=1000
KittyX.StatPoints=20
KittyX.Taboo=0
KittyX.Tit=1000
KittyX.Vaginal=1000

LauraX.Anal=1000
LauraX.Blow=1000
LauraX.Foot=1000
LauraX.Hand=1000
LauraX.Inbt=1000
LauraX.LikeEmma=1000
LauraX.LikeJean=1000
LauraX.LikeKitty=1000
LauraX.LikeLaura=1000
LauraX.LikeRogue=1000
LauraX.LikeStorm=1000
LauraX.Loose=1000
LauraX.Love=1000
LauraX.Lvl=20
LauraX.Obed=1000
LauraX.SEXP=1000
LauraX.StatPoints=20
LauraX.Taboo=0
LauraX.Tit=1000
LauraX.Vaginal=1000

RogueX.Anal=1000
RogueX.Blow=1000
RogueX.Foot=1000
RogueX.Hand=1000
RogueX.Inbt=1000
RogueX.LikeEmma=1000
RogueX.LikeJean=1000
RogueX.LikeKitty=1000
RogueX.LikeLaura=1000
RogueX.LikeRogue=1000
RogueX.LikeStorm=1000
RogueX.Loose=1000
RogueX.Love=1000
RogueX.Lvl=20
RogueX.Obed=1000
RogueX.SEXP=1000
RogueX.StatPoints=20
RogueX.Taboo=0
RogueX.Tit=1000
RogueX.Vaginal=1000

StormX.Anal=1000
StormX.Blow=1000
StormX.Foot=1000
StormX.Hand=1000
StormX.Inbt=1000
StormX.LikeEmma=1000
StormX.LikeJean=1000
StormX.LikeKitty=1000
StormX.LikeLaura=1000
StormX.LikeRogue=1000
StormX.LikeStorm=1000
StormX.Loose=1000
StormX.Love=1000
StormX.Lvl=20
StormX.Obed=1000
StormX.SEXP=1000
StormX.StatPoints=20
StormX.Taboo=0
StormX.Tit=1000
StormX.Vaginal=1000
What is the variable that stores orgasms this sex session?

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
He hasn't unlocked Xaviette tho; You cross the multiverse & gain the fem-version of Xavier, XAVIETTE! She knows telekineses & has lost the use of her arms. She's also quite hairy in contrast you Xavier being an alien baby man.
Google 'Cassandra Nova'. You can... 'thank' me later.

Reactions: Xros23

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
The accusations from the Cyborg dude you can pretty much ignore. That's just the go-to default in Hollywood now if you want the next director/producer you work with to be scared into giving you more lines/money.

The accusation with Gadot probably happened...based on James Marsters telling a similar story from the old Buffy days...but even then I doubt it was that serious. I just don't think he'd be stupid enough to publicly be as aggressive with a woman as he had been with Marsters. And even Marsters didn't seem to think it was that big a deal.

The one that really grosses you out is Charisma Carpenter and the events that happened around that time jibes with her story. And I always wondered why she was among the few of his old veteran actors who remained working in the industry but never worked with Joss again. Makes sense now.
Just look at the Whedon vs Snyder versions of Cyborg to see how dirty Whedon did Cyborg in his version. He took him from being an actual character with an arc and purpose to being basically totally useless. It is similar to how Finn (John Boyega) got character assassinated in the later prequel Star Wars trilogy after the backlash against the hinted interracial romance between him and Rey.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Just look at the Whedon vs Snyder versions of Cyborg to see how dirty Whedon did Cyborg in his version. He took him from being an actual character with an arc and purpose to being basically totally useless. It is similar to how Finn (John Boyega) got character assassinated in the later prequel Star Wars trilogy after the backlash against the hinted interracial romance between him and Rey.
Cyborg is and has always been a niche character. Nobody is showing up to that theater to see Cyborg. Whedon was mandated to shave 90 minutes off that movie's runtime and get it to theater by November. Absolutely zero wiggle room on that deadline because the studio execs only got their multi-million dollar bonuses that year if the movie reached theaters by November.

If you got to take 90 minutes out of a movie you sure ain't taking it from one of the Big Three. Bats/Supes/WW are nearly untouchable.

So that leaves Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash to take screen time from. Flash is not far behind the Big Three in popularity and has the added advantage of being the only real option for humor...humor that the execs also mandated be injected into the movie. Aquaman is being played by the relatively popular Jason Momoa and I think...at the time of filming...was already in early production for his Solo movie. Nobody being more surprised than me at how well that landed, by the way.

So that leaves the niche character(being played by a relative unknown) who isn't even all that popular in the comics or cartoons. I don't think Cyborg has ever been able to sustain a solo title. He's a decent supporting character and that's about all he'll ever be unless a legitimately good writer ever takes the helm on him. Ray accusing Whedon of being a racist was every bit as stupid as 99.9% of racism accusations in the last decade or two.

Whedon is a total sleazebag who...like most male feminists...hides behind the cloak of feminism to mask his own gross behavior toward women. That is a totally fair and accurately proven accusation to level against the man. He is not a racist.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017

It doesn't really matter. It could turn out that he is the anti-christ and Astonishing X-Men would still be one of the best X-titles of the last 20 years.
I've never challenged the man's skill at his job. I completely agree. Great X-Men run. Possibly the last legitimately good run the X-titles had before Vita Ayala started smearing feces all over the X-Mansion. His TV shows are awesome. His movies...except for Justice League, which was mostly beyond his control...are also awesome. The man is phenomenal at his job.

He's also total sleaze in his personal life and that's been known for a LONG time amongst those who actually....read. lol. All the current accusations really did was show how sleazy he could be and make it more commonly known. I still enjoy his work. I am capable of separating the art from the artist. At least up to a point. But I lost my illusions about Whedon in particular...and celebrities in general...a very, very long time ago.

By the way, i'd still LOVE for somebody to tell me what "Toggle Taboo" in the cheat menu does in this game.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've never challenged the man's skill at his job. I completely agree. Great X-Men run. Possibly the last legitimately good run the X-titles had before Vita Ayala started smearing feces all over the X-Mansion. His TV shows are awesome. His movies...except for Justice League, which was mostly beyond his control...are also awesome. The man is phenomenal at his job.

He's also total sleaze in his personal life and that's been known for a LONG time amongst those who actually....read. lol. All the current accusations really did was show how sleazy he could be and make it more commonly known. I still enjoy his work. I am capable of separating the art from the artist. At least up to a point. But I lost my illusions about Whedon in particular...and celebrities in general...a very, very long time ago.

By the way, i'd still LOVE for somebody to tell me what "Toggle Taboo" in the cheat menu does in this game.
I don't exactly know where you found that toggle option, but the Taboo is a hidden stat that decides how much a girl is willing to do sexual stuff in public or with other girl present. It's not very useful because it doesn't do much on it's own and needs inhibition points to properly work, but by earning inhibition points you also lower their taboo.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Now there's a novel concept. Talking about the game or what's going on with Oni instead of what we want or what we found that doesn't have anything to do with it.
Nothing happens to him. He sits and farts, draws, programs and receives money. You can discuss the game, but it has already been discussed up and down. There is nothing more to discuss than to fantasize about future content. Here people have fun as they can.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I just hope Storm's second pose is a nice reverse cowgirl like I suggest prior, Oni didn't put a poll for Jubilee's first pose so I assume it's frontal unless he spiced it up and we get double back pose this next update. He's mid-way for Jube's stuff so if we assume a month per animation (jesus, I wouldn't be surprised if art is easy but the code despite copy paste is shit).
i just hope either one isn't terrible honestly.

Reactions: redknight1
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes