Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
I believe there is a solution for the "Is Iceman gay" issue. Convince Oni to put Iceman in game; make him try to bang the girls but get denied because of you, and then he falls for you and comes out as Bi before you two double team Professor X's bussy. MC and Iceman are Bi, everybody hates Jean, and Xavier gets laid. Everyone is happy! To say 1 serious thing about who ruins entertainment media; I always blame the execs and not the fans for one reason. That reason is the execs are almost always old businessmen disconnected from what their audience wants, so they choose to do radical things or pander to people to scrape out any profits and attention they can get because they are creatively bankrupt. If "SJW's" or the "alt-right' all disappeared I'm sure all these companies (especially Marvel) would find new and old ways to absolutely fuck themselves with horrible writing and decisions. Also in regards to the game, if Oni ever miraculously added a male character you could romance, I'd hope it's Night-crawler. His character in Evo was cute enough, and a fun loving dude with some understandable insecurities that he worked through with friends (and in game you would be very helpful to him in more ways than one).

May 9, 2019
For any android porter,

here is a solution to the broken dick animations that plagued the android ports:

issue:
dropping the game files in any renpy sdk misalignes the 'mask' texture that cuts out (hides) the dick texture during the sex/anal animation with laura (the same happens to the threesome mouth mask), who knows why these three masks get misaligned and all others don't.

solution:
instead of changing any rpy code, i edited the mask textures to move them to the right spot.
this "fix" should theoratically work in any past&future version, just overwrite the origninal pngs with the attached textures.

edited textures:
.\game\Chibi_Mouth_Mask.png
.\game\LauraSex\Laura_Sex_MaskAnalX.png
.\game\LauraSex\Laura_Sex_MaskPussyX.png

View attachment 1705154

here is a link to a fixed android port of Prime's rogue like mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-li...for-997f2-prime559.99576/page-11#post-7731757
excuse me, where do I find the original textures files on my phone? I have an android. Normally they would appear on the android-data-prime mod renpy folders, but I cannot find the images or is the link with the prime mod android version file already patched for lauras textures?

My apologies if this sounds stupid, I'm not tech savvy.

Herignak

Jun 30, 2018
excuse me, where do I find the original textures files on my phone? I have an android. Normally they would appear on the android-data-prime mod renpy folders, but I cannot find the images or is the link with the prime mod android version file already patched for lauras textures?

My apologies if this sounds stupid, I'm not tech savvy.
my post is more of a modding/porting resource, not something you do after installing the app.
the prime mod port is already modified/fixed.

Reactions: holzheimer1993

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
The hellfire club was a sex club, I'm not sure there is a different way to interpret it. I think it's since been retconned, but Emma had started out as a stripper for the club using her telepathy to make men think they were getting what they wanted in the VIP room. That was actually how she met Xavier (dude was freaky, apparently).
Welllll..............
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Welllll..............
I used to think the exact same way you did, I thought it was a social club for bad guys. Given they were influential bad guys, but I still just thought it was like the Free Masons or Skull and Bones. In reality, men this influential and morally flexible would most likely belong to some kind of sex club or sex cult just like Jeffrey Epstien or Kieth Raniere. I understand Shaw/Pierce/Leland wore puffy shirts with a cravat, but anyone looking at Emma or Selene's outfits would take one look and be like "So... this is a sex club right?" Since you mentioned Jean's time as the black queen, here's jeans outfit from that saga. It's even more fetishy than I remember.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes