leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Funny, the World we know is falling apart right now, but you guys.... still talk about tits)))
Never have I ever met someone who said "Oh, no, the world is fucked up, now I don't want to fap no more".
Probably because the odds of someone actually saying something like that out loud in a context that somehow justifies it are kinda below average.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
huh that's interesting, did emma toss you out or did Storm toss you out of Emma's room?
Never seen that before but then I don't lock the doors nor care about if I'm discovered, plenty of times I'm just with one girl and then the other one fucks off. I had the Rogue break-up occur on me but it's not like it matters because I could still bone her.

Reactions: Xros23

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
huh that's interesting, did emma toss you out or did Storm toss you out of Emma's room?
Never seen that before but then I don't lock the doors nor care about if I'm discovered, plenty of times I'm just with one girl and then the other one fucks off. I had the Rogue break-up occur on me but it's not like it matters because I could still bone her.
I think the event was implying that emma was kicking storm and MC out of her room, but in practice both storm and emma left and i remained in her room, later i found emma in the square and storm in my room.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think the event was implying that emma was kicking storm and MC out of her room, but in practice both storm and emma left and i remained in her room, later i found emma in the square and storm in my room.
Well.. I think you found a fuckey loop there. Oh well I s'ppose no harm is really ever done in the game.. unless Oni updates it & girls fuck off all together if you make them too upset.
Does the game have any jubilee's sex scene?
Come back in July bro.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
9 months away till December, I'm still counting down towards August 2026, ten year anniversary of this game.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
would you have any recommendations for games in the same style as this one offered to me please. by "same style" I mean its particular sandbox and its large number of options in terms of content

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes