salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well I think Jean all but says that the MC is much better than Scott, so what's he going to do? Stare at the MC?

Logan though...yeah, better hope Logan never finds out. Or spike his beer with your blood, depower him and then shoot his kneecaps so you can make an escape.
I honestly think logan would only care about MC with laura if you go around railing her in public with the wolverine pajamas while she calls you bub.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well Evo Wolverine would be VERY pissed off at the Mc if he found out you were boning Laura in public. Otherwise he wouldn't care, he'd simply ask Laura if you were treating her decent. This Wolverine is very different than any iteration of him, while angry he's much more adult than other iterations. He's more an understanding dad if I'd describe him, he's cynical but still has belief in other's, he isn't as offputting as the stuff you're used to seeing. He'd be good bros with most of us I bet, he's legit that great in the Evo cartoon.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Well Evo Wolverine would be VERY pissed off at the Mc if he found out you were boning Laura in public. Otherwise he wouldn't care, he'd simply ask Laura if you were treating her decent. This Wolverine is very different than any iteration of him, while angry he's much more adult than other iterations. He's more an understanding dad if I'd describe him, he's cynical but still has belief in other's, he isn't as offputting as the stuff you're used to seeing. He'd be good bros with most of us I bet, he's legit that great in the Evo cartoon.
Fortunately i don´t fuck girls in public (in game/real life)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
He quoted a post of yours that was almost 5 years old. They all have phone numbers now that either you can ask for once their love is above 400 in the chat menu, or they give to you after their first "fix" session.
Okay whew. Didn't want to sound like an asshole for saying "ThIs Is FrOm An OlD pOsT yA dInGuS" or something and make someone uncomfortable. Good to know though!
Haha yeah I was aware of that and expected that reaction

I used the search function for any comments about console command and phone number or anything in between

Sucks to find out even after five years there's still no way to mod it

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I ve got error when havin sex with rogue first time and lickin her when I tried to change view to lyin down got this error.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
What the fuck is up with people quoting 5 or 6 year old comments this weekend?
Since this thread is almost six years old, is nearing the thousand pages and except the first message, its content has never been cleaned,
Since 70% of internet users never heard of checking the date of publication before reacting about something,
What's surprising is how scarcely those "time travelers" pop up. :D

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes