Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
my-image(1).png

Reasoning : Rogue is the baseline, Laura is fav, Kitty and Emma are next favourites.
Jean is a pain.
Storm doesn't really add anything new, Gwenpool is currently just a amusing joke, and currently Jubes needs more content/lines before I can place her properly (and every... single... day, until you can get her resistance up is a bit much)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think a tier maker is lame my faves:
Rogue, Kitty, Storm, Jubes.
Followed right after Laura
third Emma & Jean.
Thas it mang.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Here's the thing, every girl in this game is going to fill a certain niche and appeal more to different players.
- Rogue is the first love, the shy girl from school that has that hungry streak after she has sex for the first time.
- Kitty is the shy girl's best friend. You know the type, chatty to the point that she's never quiet and gets a little jealous because her friend got laid before her.
- Emma. The hot teacher, who you either want domming you, or break her and make her your sub. But still, hot teacher.
- Laura is that tough girl that you actually want to protect. Sure, she's been around, but she's the kind of girl makes someone feel like she'd feel better waking up in someone's arms in the morning, rather than a quickie late at night.
- Jean is the high school bitch that you can break in. Is she going to be so arrogant when she's bouncing on your dick like she's a bitch in heat?
- Storm. The other hot teacher. The one who is effortlessly sexy, knows it, embraces it and is still the hot ass teacher with the hot ass.
- Jubilee. Vampire aside, Jubilee is the girl you'd ditch school with, hang out and when you aren't expecting it, she's opened your pants and is giving you a blowjob.

Or you can apply any archetype to them, because it doesn't matter. Each of those girls will have something that appeals to you. There isn't really much point in applying favourites.

Aug 9, 2021
Here's the thing, every girl in this game is going to fill a certain niche and appeal more to different players.
- Rogue is the first love, the shy girl from school that has that hungry streak after she has sex for the first time.
- Kitty is the shy girl's best friend. You know the type, chatty to the point that she's never quiet and gets a little jealous because her friend got laid before her.
- Emma. The hot teacher, who you either want domming you, or break her and make her your sub. But still, hot teacher.
- Laura is that tough girl that you actually want to protect. Sure, she's been around, but she's the kind of girl makes someone feel like she'd feel better waking up in someone's arms in the morning, rather than a quickie late at night.
- Jean is the high school bitch that you can break in. Is she going to be so arrogant when she's bouncing on your dick like she's a bitch in heat?
- Storm. The other hot teacher. The one who is effortlessly sexy, knows it, embraces it and is still the hot ass teacher with the hot ass.
- Jubilee. Vampire aside, Jubilee is the girl you'd ditch school with, hang out and when you aren't expecting it, she's opened your pants and is giving you a blowjob.

Or you can apply any archetype to them, because it doesn't matter. Each of those girls will have something that appeals to you. There isn't really much point in applying favourites.
you couldn't have said it better imagen_2022-03-02_124942.png

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, anyways. I agree that every girl is a real life straight 10 and that they were made to appeal to a different preference type. But I like this game, so Imma add my own. Also, 1 girl per tier, no easy way out with plenty girls as equally nice. I'm not taking into consideration their poses, only their designs and personality so far shown: rogue tier list.png Gwenpool bottom because right now we've seen her less than Xavier so she doesn't count.
Jean is too dumb and too hard to progress with unless you use items, which makes her progression less organic. I'm mad for gingers, tho.
Laura was my favourite due to her character's background, but I got over it and now I don't mid much about that. I don't like furry pussies and she's got skimo coat down there. Also, smol ass= big nono.
Storm is like a sexual overdose, but I don't like much saggy booba, otherwise I'd place her higher. Also, the fact that she's a nudist but is dressed in her own room all the time save for her intro, and how she (pretty ofended) covers her hair in a towel whenever you surprise her in the shower, is first a disapointment, and second stupidly funny, but unfitting of her character.
Jubes is fucking great; only turnoff for me is being called a bro. Also, much of her character is not yet in, but I like her a lot.
Emma is like Storm but with an added elegance to her. However, my favourite playstyle goes about exhibitionist and public corruption stuff, and she's locked out of that until her stats are so high that there's no progression there.
Kitty is easily swappable with N1, I don't see any flaw with her, but if Kitty was a 10, I'd give my favourite girl a 10+1.
Rogue takes the gold because she's the best; goth, sexy lipstick, sexy mesh top, the most versatile girl given how you can shape her however you want very easily and accepts whatever you decide to do without much resistance, she's unlocked at the beginning of the game, so you don't have to wait for her, and every outfit she was given is nice.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
But kitty has a small ass too, they are both petite, so how come that substracts so much from laura's score but not kitty's?
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png Kitty's still alright, but Laura's pretty small. Of course, the hips also play an important part. In any case, it's not all that; in general, I like Kitty more, she has that girl next door aura about her and the relationship with her seem's like the most realistic one of the bunch: Rogue and Jubes are Zero's junkies, Emma and Ororo are super hot teachers and laying with a random student seems pretty surreal, Laura is some kind of werewolf Jason Statham and Jean is the dumb and mean girl you have a pretty bad start with and no reason to get closer to her after so (and she has even less reasons to). Whereas Kitty's the friendly girl you met and have to slowly win her over, to which she will respond acordingly. That's pretty much why I like her. And I don't dislike anyone in the game, save for Gwenpool, for whom I don't care at all. I just like some girls more than the others.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone else like giving the girls oral from the rear position. Kinda feels like the MC is forcing them face up, ass up. Feels dominating.

Feb 10, 2020
We're still doing this? Site's kinda a pain on mobile so I wasn't gonna but alright. Once Jubes gets some content she'll go up a bump. I don't really dislike any of the harem honestly, that other guy already laid out basically all my reasoning. Guess this is kinda a basic bitch tier list, but again, I like them all. IMG_20220302_150555.jpg

Reactions: Kyokomoto
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes